What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Tappy, Ozark is awesome… If you like that check out “The Range”

Right now I’m catching up on the little league world series games… getting close, these California kids will probably go on to face China… who has a kid so old he probably has to shave before the games… 12 my arse…

later

3 Likes
5 Likes

Classic!

I’m currently watching this with my child. I actually really enjoy this one. Always have, lol.

Oh and last night

What about this one @Pigeonman?

4 Likes

@blowdout2269 it’s now on my list! Thanks!

1 Like

Ah-ha, finally got ya with one! Lol
Lmk what ya think after you see it.
I wont share my thoughts until then. :wink:

Original star trek

3 Likes
2 Likes

Just finished watching recorded games of the LLWS… been viewing the series for 20yrs or more… some big games this year and watching Caraco beat Chinese Tiapai today was epic… the Chinese had some kids who’s voices were a little to deep, faces were a little to weathered to be 12… think one had to shave at the 4th inning… hahaha… 2-0.
Texas, undefeated, loses to California in a beat down… bats and pitching, making for an all Turqouse LLWS game… USA USA USA…

now watching recorded preseason Ravens game… no starters in the game… lol

1 Like

Need to spark that “gonna kick some ass today” vibe as i’m on 3 hours sleep and have stuff to do.

Step 1: Coffee
Step 2:

4 Likes

It gets DAM good.

Uh… damn?

Yeah…THAT^

:fist:

3 Likes

Written, directed, produced, and starring Stalone. What a masterpiece.

1 Like

When he turns his hat around, look the f*** out! Lol what a classic

2 Likes

Untitled

• BEST THING I SEEN IN A WHILE. DON’T SLEEP ON BEEF.
5 Likes

Meh.

Love it, lol.

Probably seen it more times than I can count. Seems like its always on when I can’t find anything better to watch. Good ol Marky Mark.

Yes, I know…I’m all over the map! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Love Shooter! I watched it so many times the disc got too scratched and had to buy another copy.

1 Like

I try to remind myself there’s only one season. Only on the 3rd episode, it’s fucking brilliant! Once done, will have to check out the original British series to see how it compares.

1 Like