What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I think the Genus Blue Sunshine x Alpha Dog might go right away. Hard to choose. Some other Jaw’s I have will go before these.
I could reach in my seed box and never pull out a bad pack. Nice!

2 Likes

I know we agreed on this before, but I wish they accepted more payment options! That’s a really great score! I was gonna graba couple Bhodi strains a few weeks ago but couldn’t.

1 Like

@ix3u I also wish that GLG accepted more methods of payment. Other seed banks accept CC, wish they would take the leap. I’ve talked about it before with DBJ, and doesn’t seem that they want to do it.
They don’t have a store either, which sucks, because I could drive there and pick up an order since they are only like 50 miles from me, and snail mail would take 2-3 days.

3 Likes

It definitely sucks, but I get why they do it.

2 Likes

I figured it was worth the shot. Only paid 34 for them shipped. They were selling like hotcakes for 60-80. I’ve got the autos coming so I figured it would be cool to see how the s1 compares to the auto.

1 Like

Yea the only part that sucks is you have to ship your payment with tracking which costs a few bucks extra. And you have to wait longer to get them. They’re legit though. If they have stuff you want, just place your order.

3 Likes

Right. At this point in my journey, I still don’t even know what I want though :joy:. I generally just get stuff based on a cool name or sexy picture!

3 Likes

I’m gonna ask if they still honor the 10% cash discount on top of that but I’ve been waiting for the Chem Power and Docta Clean to go on sale and they had one of each left. $35/pack for 707s Kush Cleaner work and some IBLs are on sale already plus 30OFF420 works on the others:

Bunch of $25-30 older Snowhigh packs over there, no 30% off but maybe the 10% cash discount. I almost got the last two Adamantium (Iron Cindy x (AGold x C99)) but I decided to go with this Humboldt Snow BX1 x (AGold x C99) instead. Someone go snap up some preservation projects who’s got more cash than me at then moment!

7 Likes

What do you like to smoke?

1 Like

I don’t :laughing:… I grow for fun and give it away to family and friends :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

The next logical question is what do they like to smoke?

1 Like

Any breeder than seed like og style to brazil?(best mode than i see)
I love it some american grower tip…

Happy you scored those two! I’ve noticed you lusting after them in other posts. Congratulations :tada::sunglasses:

All the Snowhigh stuff I’ve seen tonight browsing seedsforme.com has me worried for my wallet. Serious mental debates going down between my two ears. “I already have plenty of seeds, sure. But what about 10 years from now? Probably won’t be able to buy them then. Shit right now I’m here trying to grow cultivars from when I was born practically. I can vac pack em and throw them in the deep freezer for when I retire. I could do preservation runs!”

VERSUS:

“Dude, I already have plenty of seeds. Really? More? When will it stop?”

Obviously, I’m leaning more towards the former :rofl:

Also obviously, I’m among people struggling through the exact same predicament and mental debate. Cheers everyone, fellow seed junkies :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That seeds for me are good​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
Lookin for good options

1 Like

I love growing. Indoor is fun, been doing it a a couple years. I enjoy the plants as company. I smoke tons, but would grow way more of I could. Share it.

3 Likes

Wow guys. The Drawoh Chocolate Thai is now In stock at a regular seedbank as I type this.

4 Likes

Yeah, that was where I picked mine up a couple years ago. Always feels good going breeder direct when you can though.

But yeah, I had similar nostalgia for CT. I remember reading OG and CW back in the day, absorbing everyone else’s nostalgia. Could never find CT, grew some Chocolope and loved it. So when I found the Hazeman CT I fell all over myself to get some.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna be able to grab any 420 seeds this year, but if any of you who got the Tennessee Kush x Thunder Fuck Mountain Bad Dawg freebie wanna get rid of it, let me know. I’ll dig deep into the bean bucket for a trade for that one.

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist this deal. Just snatched a pack.

3 Likes

Yesssss… solid choice and you know we send freebies too. You’ll dig the extra pack we sent :wink: :poop:

4 Likes