What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I did grab the last cocoa puffs on dcse. Finally got to use my discount points for being a member for so long. Got a $60 pack for $35. Can’t complain over here.

4 Likes

I’m super excited to see what they are! I really appreciate it!

3 Likes

Some recent pick ups

7 Likes

Wow @Puffalo some great choices. I myself need to get that pack of Booty. That’s one of the newer ones I still don’t have. That Cannalien also interests me… the Surfr Trophy Wife pack too. I have a great pack from Surfr Seeds I bought in an auction called “Redneck Wedding” its lineage is (GMO x Trophy Wife). Trophy Wife (Triangle Mints f2) makes some really nice looking crosses. I want Surfr Seeds Point Break F2… every Point Break bud blast I see looks amazing.

5 Likes

Thanks man. Everything I’ve seen from surfr looks amazing. I can’t find the point break anywhere tho, and I prob couldn’t afford it if did. I have someone wanting to trade for mine, but I’m hesitant. The Canalien is definitely a good looking one NL x Romulan. My buddy just happened to have some stuff he was letting go and offered it for $60. Yup.

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear these just showed up in the mail today. First surfr pack. Happy 420!

9 Likes

It’s only available directly from Surfr Seeds on their official site… Point Break F2

They have a Buy 2 get 2 deal on it. I just don’t wanna spend $200 regardless if it’s a good deal. I bought so many good packs from Hazeman, Strayfox, Jaws, Useful, and Bodhi this week… I need to calm down.

2 Likes

Man… I feel that lol There’s plenty fire out there much less expensive.

1 Like

Yeah sure is… it doesn’t help that right after I said I needed to calm down, that I put in another $200 Strayfox order. :man_facepalming:

Oh well… Happy 4/20… after all it only comes once a year. :rofl:

Edit- several hours later…

Okay maybe just one more pack…

The Jaws Cherry Chem Soda… now I’m really done.
But for $33 Shipped… you just can’t beat that price for such a great pack of seeds. Amazing deal.

@VAhomegrown I might have been wrong with the Jaws freebie… although it didn’t let me or ask me to choose one. Idk. We’ll see what I get.

5 Likes

talking privately with gooeybreeder before Xmas and I asked him to send me a pack along of his old mendo haze hybrids as the haze used in his stock dates back to the original haze bros lineage from the 70s…sure enough he floats the mendo and then proceeds to send a back catalogue library that would take a lifetime to work through…gooeybreeders omh is special…and so is gooeybreeder…one day lover boy I will come to cali and accept your invitation…I want to see that paper finger trick in person…lolol…bless you.

11 Likes

@dracodragons I actually know of Gooeybreeder quite well as he was an old timer over on Breedbay. I did try his Pure Gooey seeds one time years ago but unfortunately I didn’t find a pheno to my liking. I have always wanted to try something with his Dark Desire in it… maybe some day.

2 Likes

his hybrids are the way forward brother…

1 Like

On left, my favorite yielder, old love from my first indoor grows.
On right, an underrated strain. Fast and easy.

11 Likes

I have been wanting some of these genetics for several years. It has finally happened, Kalyseeds are available to ship to USA through TerpyZ seed bank. I did have to do a bank transfer to make payment but it was worth it. I got the seeds in three weeks.
Now the fun begins.
terpyz order 1.0
terpyz order 2.0
These seeds were on sale for 50% off, but that has ended.

2 Likes

Wow @Tao I’ve never heard of Kalyseeds. I just gave their catalog a look over. Very cool stuff. Selective mutant breeding and guerilla growing all sounds really interesting. I saw the “Mutants Walk Among Us” thread and there was a lot of good info there. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

One of my recent purchases from Attitude, i paid for 1 pack of Tangie and 1 Strawberry Fields (those are the top 2 on the left.)

Everything else was a freebie all containing 1 fem seed except the kosher cookies have 2 each.

I barely have any fem seeds so i needed a buy like this.

10 Likes

What do you think about this strategy about freebies from Attitude ? I realize I’ve never asked the question directly.

They let you choose between fem or regular. Iirc you get a few more seeds if you chose the regulars. Also some of the freebies you get will depend on the strains you bought. For example the kosher cookies i got because i bought the Crockett brand.

1 Like

Here’s some recent packs I got, not purchased tho. trading is better :smiley:

12 Likes

I don’t know about now… but in the past when I was using Attitude, thee majority of the freebies I would be given… were usually of lower subpar quality and would rarely germinate. Not the breeder promos where you’d get a full pack, those were fine… but the little baggies they’d give with single onesie or twosie seeds. Idk the validity of this, but was told many of those types of freebies were donated as breeder “seconds” and were often the seeds that wouldn’t pass inspection as retail seeds, lighter color, paler, possibly immature, etc.

I never had good luck when I tried those… but then again, they were rarely anything I had any interest in trying anyway.

3 Likes