What book you would recommend to our fellows?

What’s up guys ?

What did you was reading or did read in your life which you think gonna be useful to our OG fellows ?

Can be related of cannabis or no…

I really recommend:

• Work 4 hours in a week, Tim Ferris .
  • The monk and the executive, James C. Hunter
  • Rich father poor father, Robert Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter

3 great books !!
and now i reading “The great CEO within”, Matt Mochary. So… and you ?

10 Likes

Secret societies and psychological warfare. Michael Hoffman

5 Likes

Boundless

“Upgrade your brain, optimize your body & defy aging”

Ben Greenfield

2 Likes

The Road Cormac McCarthy is a great and fast read with incredible character development, a story that’s painful, sad, happy, hopeful and dreadful all in one. It’s one of those books you’ll think about for a lifetime, and hopefully take some lessons from

7 Likes

All I read is non fiction books…Accardo The Genuine Godfather…I met him in the late 70’s and went to high school with his grand kids…in fact her grand daughter’s son Bosa plays for the 49’s now he just had a head injury during yesterday’s game…one of his grand son used to play for the Chicago Bears too.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Its a great movie too

2 Likes

Agreed, though it’s almost too true to the book in some ways…

2 Likes

my son and i watched it when he was about 9 and almost cried well I did cry a bit

Principles - Ray Dalio
Think And Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
Psycho Cybernetics - Maxwell Maltz

2 Likes

I felt quite depressed while reading this. It’s a bleak story. It’s well written and absorbing, but really brought me down. I’ve read some of his other books, like No Country For Old Men, which I enjoyed much more.

Want a suggestion for a weed-related novel? Check out Budding Prospects by T. Coraghessan Boyle.

I enjoy Kurt Vonnegut’s stuff like Cats Cradle.

Christopher Moore wrote a hilarious account of Christ’s formative years (as told through his childhood pal, Biff), called Lamb. I’ve discussed this book with religious and non-religious people alike and everyone agreed it was tastefully written to entertain without offense, no matter your beliefs.

Tom Robbins is one hell of an author and I’ve enjoyed lots of this books. Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates might be my favorite. The main character has an Ayahuasca experience early in the book that changes his life…

4 Likes

Yeah, the entire border trilogy is quite good

2 Likes

Foundation, by Isaac Asimov
Mycelium Running, by Paul Stamets

2 Likes

“On Anarchism” by Noam Chomsky

4 Likes

“If I ever got into coaching little people in competitive eating, my guy’s name would be ‘Gnome Chompsky’,” -Norm MacDonald, RIP

4 Likes

Pharmacopoeia
Dale Pendell

The disobedience of the daughter of the sun
Martin Prechtel

Tao Te Ching
Jonathan Star translation

1 Like

Anything by Author: David Carlyon

1 Like

I like to look at pictures and read descriptions of cannabis, j/k but I do enjoy this book now and then.

7 Likes

Atlas Shrugged

3 Likes

Already on cart :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes