What Breeders do you like, and more importantly support?

After finding out some information regarding the two breeders that make up 99% of my stock and garden I’m disappointed to say the least. I’m not contributing to any misinformation or starting a debate but I would like to hear some
Recommendations on trusted reputable breeders. Tell me who you like and why if you have the time. Thanks so much. I mostly am looking for short fast growing indicas that yield well like everyone else and their dog does haha.

4 Likes

Here you go…

https://overgrow.com/c/breeders-lab/seedbanks/39

5 Likes

Fo shure on mark straight up guy

Peace out andcstay safe

4 Likes

Shorter quicker broadleafs, @lefthandseeds has you covered.

I am a big @Farmerjoe420 fan, @Doc.D seeds fan, @Baudelaire has plenty of fast flowering offerings, Karma, Dynasty, Bodhi, list is endless. Whatever you could possibly want, someone has it.

13 Likes

I’ve been Growing mostly bodhi for 5 years now and have found a lot of cool plants. Since I’ve been on og I’ve grown a lot of members crosses and they have been amazing. Just finishing up some baked alien cookies from @SamwellBB and they are impressive and priced well.

8 Likes

I really like Bodhi, Dynasty, swampboys. A lot of people’s stuff here is amazing!!

Grew up on Sannies and Eskobar stuff, was never misled there.

Good luck in your hunt!

4 Likes

Beanhoarder
SnowHigh
MotaRebel
CannaVenture
Olympic
Dynasty
Bodhi
Joey Weed
HSC
CSI
Mr Nice
Seedsman
Ace
GreenHouse
DRGreenThumb

and so many more

8 Likes

Besides the already mentioned sources ,top dawg , katsu, and archive tend to use some great genetics that consistently put out winners

7 Likes

Bodhi. And I just came across Doc D. He seems trustworthy, too.

3 Likes

I’ve always liked nirvana from the 3 or 4 strains I grew of theirs, I know they get a decent amount of hate.

On point genetics from Michigan has some great gear.

3rd coast genetics oreoz crosses are phenomenal, also from Michigan.

I used to rock a lot of TGA subcool gear, and brothers grimm has always been legendary in my eyes.

2 Likes

so far its paradise and expert seeds, this coming year i will be running more USA types so we will see, liked the TH seeds mk ultra and M.O.B. but both had alot of random naners in the fem seed bud.

I wasn’t a fan of the mk ultra from thseeds. Really low yielder for me, but I only grew one so maybe just a poor pheno.

1 Like

i wasnt a fan at all growing them there buds were to big for the stems ,all had to be supported, but the buzz was good, and hardly anything even buzzes me…so kinda liked it, as floppy as it is

yield for me was medium, i ran 2

3 Likes

I appreciate all the love and support bro , thank you :pray:t3:

7 Likes

I got some mk ultra I’m going to be trying to germ in the next month or so tops , this girl I used to date grew it back in the day and I always liked it alot . Now come to find out it’s half og kush, makes sense why I liked it so much.
Thseeds lists it as g13 x og kush but as we all know those are both clone only and mk ultra was available as regular seed. With a little nagging and persistence I found that the g13 was g13/haze from barneys. Explains the tiny branches with huge buds.
I grew several fem mobs from them and some were realy heavy berry stink but they were all realy prone to pm and had really horrible structure Imo. If they had full sun all day they would do alot better but def midgrade at best.

3 Likes

Would also recommend checking out swampboys seeds if you don’t mind higher prices they definelty breed with some top notch plants.

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip. I’ve been running strictly ethos genetics so I’ll check them out. Ready for something different.

1 Like

@Hydrohabits honestly at this point, if the seed bank supports OG, then ill support them back and of course all the people who support OG ill support them back, otherwise I’ve have no interest. OG has the BEST FIRE :fire: around. In my opinion…

2 Likes

Don’t forget BOG, his son is supposed to continue his work, when they are ready. He was a huge part of OG version 1. I’ve heard all good stuff about his genetics also.

2 Likes

He will never be forgotten :heart:

1 Like