What Cannabis related YouTube video are you watching?

Couldn’t find a thread that seemed like the right place to post this, so I figured I would make one.

8 Likes

It’s funny I watch YouTube videos every day but I’ve never found much cannabis related content that can hold my attention

Great thread idea!

4 Likes

Weedtube .Com. Just found it the other day. Youtube is deleting lots of growers, so they’re slowly migrating there. I’m gonna start posting vids there. Only got 2 up there so far, but will be documenting my grows there as well. And of course giving overgrow shoutouts every vid. Been referring a few ppl here from there already.

1 Like

Remo’s the best!!!

3 Likes

I like Shango Los/shaping fire… They usually have some interesting/informative vids…

2 Likes

I’m a fan of Grateful Grower on the youtubes.

2 Likes

I’m mirroring my grow to what I learned on Mr.Canuks videos. I’ve also been watching CanCannGrow for his SoG grows which I find crazy interesting.

4 Likes

Growboss. Adam dunn show. Grow boss is hysterical and informative. Adam dunn usually has good guests and has some worthwhile info. Check out browndirtwarrior and his prohibition series on YouTube lol. Pretty awesome stuff. Jorge Cervantes goes to some amazing farms as well. Both here and Columbia.

2 Likes

Vader OG, Medgrower1, Pedro’s Grow Room, Dawgo the Hutt, Dude Grows Show…

6 Likes

I generally listen to the DCG so that didn’t register as Youtube for me but hell yeah man Guru is great on Dude Grows Show and Scotty well, he cracks me up. I also like Mr Cannuck’s and Justintime2grow.

3 Likes

Oh I forgot about the KIS podcast too…

Medgrower1 bro. That’s where I got a lot of plant tips he’s the guy who’s fully organic right?

1 Like

I also have yet to find a YouTube cannabis vid that I watched from start to finish. I have tried a few podcasts which I also find uninteresting. I think, perhaps I have become somewhat jaded.

4 Likes

3 years ago, YT was priceless to me and there were some amazing growers. From knowing nothing, I learned what lights, indoor set up, brands and nutes and accessories. Most of them have stopped posting or got deleted or both, lol.

If I were starting out now, Id really be lost.

Oh not to mention following complete grows on strains

1 Like

This is the type of thing I was referring to…

2 Likes
4 Likes

I want to build one of those…

2 Likes

Yep me too, but mine will be better than in that video… gears turning

2 Likes

That shouldn’t be too hard to achieve…
But I have myself thinking old electric lawn mower instead of fan…

2 Likes