What did you accomplish today?

Went for a walk, found a geocache. Collect some humus and wiggles for a vericompost bin Im in the process of making…

That’s my grow shed they are planted against. My plants may have berry vines invading their space. Perhaps I’ll direct an LED toward the invaders and have “indoor” raspberries as well. Lol

Does anyone know what kind of mushroom these are? They apparently

came with a bag of garden soil that I planted a pepper plant with.

2 Likes

@Kraven is an expert. Sure he knows.

1 Like

Be really hard to know fosure w/o a spore print and a good examination by hand using established references…my guess is they are not edible, just pick them off and toss them before the open up like that…where ever that is… the whole area in now spored tbh. :peace:

3 Likes

Do you mean they won’t make me see the baby jesus? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

The caps resemble a Cubensis but w/o really looking its almost impossible to tell…lots of very poisonous mushroom grow wild here right along side the cubes that look just like them…and they will flat kill you.

Remember - there are old mushroom hunters, and bold mushroom hunters…but no old bold mushroom hunters…be safe and always be very very sure before you ingest any fungus please sir :wink:

7 Likes

Not exactly. All this means is that this trial got fucked up to the point where I couldn’t get a fair shake.

They’ll try again.

I’m by no means out of the woods yet.

2 Likes

Well I’ll be rooting for you all the way bro. I hope it gets dropped anyway and they all go suck eggs

1 Like

It won’t get dropped. They have 6.9lbs if EVIDENCE! …that they got from my private residence where it’s perfectly legal to have.

The mistrial happened because supposedly the defense didn’t enter my medical card as an affirmative defense.

The judge was so anti pot that she denied it and then we objected because of course having proper documentation is central to our case that I’m not a thug but in fact I’m a legitimate grower and researcher.

In other words, she screwed herself into having to grant a mistrial.

I have every legitimate reason to have my plant count, an unlimited amount of product in my own home and there’s no evidence of unlawful distribution so frankly the motherfuckers have no case. If they insist on trying it again, I’m going to go for willful police misconduct, since they knew I had cards to begin with.

10 Likes

Don’t worry @Kraven, i’m not gonna eat em’. Back in the day, our test was if they grew in cowshit and the stem turned purple when broken, it was all good for a trippy day! Was that test reliable or were we just lucky? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

That bodes well for you in the future.

Seek a new judge if you can.

1 Like

know this will come off as plain batty, but I make no effort to keep the animals from feeding in my yard.

I live in suburbia and their lives are hell.

They can eat all they like.

I always get a taste.

You’re such a lovable old hippie! I have adopted that philosophy starting today. Thank you for that! Have a beautiful day my friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Good day @Ttystikk! Good Lawyer! Fly low and stay in the noise bro. Much love and respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

That’s definitely a motion we’ll file but not expecting to have granted.

2 Likes

If you can demonstrate that she is unable to render a fair decision, she is gone.

2 Likes

That’s just it; what I’m doing is LEGAL under current laws and regulations. I had the proper documentation. I’m not a thug, I’m doing legitimate research on indoor cultivation.

In other words, they really need to go find some criminals instead of trying so hard to make them up.

2 Likes

Keep fighting the good fight brother! I live in Texas…just sayin. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’m beginning to realize that my case might set precedent in terms of the right to grow at home for any purpose one chooses, whether it be primarily about production or not.

This IS my fight; the cops have been here before and if I’ve been here, I’ve never refused their request to enter and have a look around. That should mean something.

The fact that the police never once left a message or a card on the door or called me- they’ve had my number for years- tells me they’re more about bring punitive and vindictive than they are about just making sure people are playing by the rules.

The local prosecutor’s office has no idea what kind of trouble they’ve bought themselves this week.

And yes, I believe that this fight will indeed help push the door open a little more for laggard States like Texas, Idaho, etc. That’s another reason to fight, one I feel strongly about.

3 Likes

that’s how it works in canada too, there is no possession/storage limit, it’s however much you produce within your plant count. man sorry to hear about your situation the judicial system is fucked. they should have to either return your medicine or pay reparations because it’s probably been ruined now.

1 Like