What did you accomplish today?

found a local store with a 3L per hour humidifier so I can raise my humidity!! my poor plants :sweat:

1 Like

I am pulling a gallon of water out of the air every day. Indoors.

3 Likes

my a/cā€™s are not pulling water, max 1 cup per day for 15 tons and my humidity is at 35%. if I dump 2 liters of water on the floor it will evaporate in less than 15 mins.

1 Like

Crispy as bacon. You are outdoor?

indoor, in my big room with 27,000 watts.

I love this threadā€¦ I will report back when I have something accomplished

4 Likes

As the fog clears, I remember.

Oh man, I wish I had meaningful advise.

Today I spent applying tape and mud to a sheetrock ceiling for a friend. Also, moved his flood lights 1ft using boxes and electrical conduit so it looked professional ish.

My fucking arms are like butter. My heatsink compound came in and I really wanna get my new light up and goingā€¦ but that may wait until tomorrow when my arms arenā€™t like noodles.

And this is a shot of his paint booth. I put all the metal on the walls for him too.
Sometime next week Iā€™m gonna frame all his lights out in wood so he can put glass over them.

3 Likes

Once the cookie kicked in NADA!

2 Likes

@Jellypowered

Good of you to help your friend.

I do these sorts of things a lot.

Good to know you!

Edited due to spaceiness.

1 Like

Well, my friend is ā€œRetiredā€ has done paint and bodywork for over 30+ years. He still paints on the side, as heā€™s got a lot of medical expenses. I donā€™t do it for the cheap paint work I get, however thatā€™s always a plus. I truly enjoy helping those who deserve it.

Heā€™s due for a knee replacement Dec 12th and he has no business being up on ladders or doing the hard work, doc says if heā€™s got any bruises or scrapes he wonā€™t do the knee replacement so iā€™ve been helping out to make sure he gets that knee.

4 Likes

I joined a new grow forum! Guess which one? Lol

6 Likes

And a proper welcome to you @Ttystikk

1 Like

Power steering pump seals replaced and thermostat housing broken bolt remover with a lot of cussing. The POS ford is road ready and for sale.

2 Likes

FORD = Fix or Repair Daily
FIAT = Fix it Again Tony

Bitsu-Feces??

2 Likes

I mixed up some soil, pressed 2 ounces of flower into some yummy rosin, watered the garden and put a compost tea on to brew. I think I smoked some weed too.:blush:

3 Likes

ford fkd on race day

welcome good to see new and old join

I was holding a grudge with one person in the family, and yesterday at the beach it was really good and nice. I accomplished peace and forgiveness.

5 Likes

Huge! + 15 Characters.

Making peace is the most important thing humans can do!

3 Likes