What did you accomplish today?

Look what i caught in the attic

11 Likes

Woah dude is there more? How it get in

I live near a bunch of mines so they’re common. I’ve got no clue how he got in. My bud told me it’s forsure a vampire bat. Let it go thinking he’d eat a bunch of bugs.

2 Likes

maybe you’ve got your high-P fertilizer stash up there too?.. :wink: :construction_site: :poop:

i hear it’s hazardous stuff until it’s ancient…beware.
…was just looking at ‘Batgirl’ in Subcool’s book, in the :toilet: no less.

amazing.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Ya pretty sure that’s a blood sucker there I’d have to concur with you bud!

3 Likes

@Tinytuttle is right. . . Hence the name “vampire” bat

2 Likes

You a miner? People say it’s one of the worst jobs.

1 Like

Nope I’m a grower lol n none are used around here

If you look at the pics yesterday. You could see the rocks wedged into these roots. Not a bad hours work getting them out.

2 more shelves to dig out. Plus a channel for a 4inch bottom drain. Timber sleepers will give me another foot of depth on the sides. I will be gravity feeding a diy “bakki shower” via the bottom drain.

6 Likes

Your keen in this heat eh bro :astonished:

2 Likes

…i think you’re looking for a ‘Col deposit’…so you can fire your lights on good 'ole :gb: coal when Brusslels teams up with KimJongOooohn… :wink: :joy:

:evergreen_tree: <— cleaned 30 years of A/C gunk off today. :dizzy_face: :confounded:

2 Likes

I smoked my whole bag of weed by myself. . . Needless to say i didnt get sh*t done

2 Likes

I always am Keen brother :sweat_smile: sometimes my downfall. Not this time lol. Hopefully we have a milder one today.

@cannabissequoia not digging for flammable items when the “hood” no no I joke… the “shire” is on fire :rofl:
30 years of a/c gunk. How long that take you brother lol

3 Likes

Dry fitted and treated “the bridge over the river koi” in preparation for some timber sleepers coming soon. Mrs cola told me to get a move on with this project cos she doesn’t want a big hole in the ground. :rofl: Should have a bottom drain tomorrow and enough pipework to get my diy gravity fed bakki shower up and running :sunglasses: the subframe is only cls timber so I have no doubt it will rot. But should give enough stability to get the sleepers tied together and the ground to settle below. A couple more foot of digging. Shape up the sides with an axe. Concrete in the bottom drain and we may well get somewhere :rofl:

If you see the plantpots in the background. They will be the basis of the bakki shower (x4)

Really considering a pergola type canopy too as we’re in the flight path of a heron or 2

6 Likes

10 Likes

^^^^^ manual like override

1 Like

Caught up on OG posts!

4 Likes

Made the trip to pick up the mini-mes and back safely. Two weeks of awesome fun times ahead. I will be very sporadic in my OG attendance, but I will return once they are back “home” safe and sound.

5 Likes

Not much today I set my shower pan drain and the patch pieces for the cement board.Then out of nowhere i remembered my buddy is getting married in vegas and i forgot so i rushed home and hooked up the drippers on the garden and now off to the airport to rent a econo box for the road trip. see you sunday night.

5 Likes

Went boating on the Annisquam River, Gloucester, MA

18 Likes