What did you accomplish today?

Full new set of plastics ordered for the bike. £330. These really aren’t accomplishments. Just book keeping now :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@anon58740919 What did you go with? OEM? I prefer to jazz my bikes up with yoshimura exhaust and an aftermarket fairing kit

2 Likes

I went like for like. Mainly because trying to find separates over here is a pita. So I’ll use what I need and list the other stuff on eBay to try recoup some losses. Looking for a dyno chip this side of the pond because Ive had enough of being robbed by folk this week so customs charges can f right off :rofl:

1 Like

Lol I don’t blame you. . . I thought aprilia was Italian made . . .maybe I’m things a different bike maker. . . Check out yoshimura exhaust . . . Makes your bike sound distinguished hehe

1 Like

used my forehead as a light mover, drawing blood

sprayed bT in my eye

said “god-dammit-low-class motherfuckers!” from the driveway

confirmed probable human doom

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

They are Italian made. But Italian made parts are a lot more expensive. So I’ll get some rough edge Chinese/Taiwanese made and again some wet and dry and do some turd polishing myself :rofl: looking at yoshimura exhausts as we speak :sunglasses:

Yeah that’s me lol :rofl:

1 Like

Starting to harvest today

6 Likes

Woo harvest day. . . What time do I show up to help?:wink:

3 Likes

Asap amigo!!!

2 Likes

Damn I need a ride your going to have to come get me hahaha

1 Like

Me too! :scissors: I’m cutting the top half of all my blueberry plants at day 54. They’re done a few days early this time :+1:

4 Likes

14 Likes

Virtual high five. Looking dense, frosty, and dank. Congrats

2 Likes

Don’t let my people see that tight trim job :wink:

3 Likes

YAHOO! First Real attempt at cloning! 11/12 are rooted! I’m so excited of my accomplishment! So a question:is it alright to leave the dome off now? I’v watered the cubes with a weak coconut/fish emulsion/and kelp blend would this be alright ? How long into soil?

8 Likes

Any takers as to my next moves?

2 Likes

Plant them! If they got roots let them use them!

3 Likes

Agree. If you plant them, they will be a bit more hardened to wilting. I’d take the dome off and see how they look in an hour or two.

2 Likes

I think I need to wait a bit more the pic above is has the biggest root structure most are a lot smaller but have roots still

1 Like