What did you accomplish today?

I trust your judgement

Changed the locks on my house and got all packed for camping. Leaving first thing in the morning and canā€™t wait.

4 Likes

I booked a vacation for mi Madre the pooch and myself today, hotels were stupid expensive being the week before school so I did an airbnb. Heading out to Kelowna where some of the best fruit and wine grapes west of Niagara peninsula are grown in Canada. And I found the most perfect spot that suits my personality to a T. Itā€™s like a small hobby farm, our spot is a reformed barn, the chickens the dog and pig have free roam outside and theyā€™ve got miniature horses which were free to walk as well as regular horses.

Watered all my girls and made some fresh scambled eggs from my hen.

Now exchanging stories over pints and wings.

Been a great day!

7 Likes

Came to my dads place at the beach to help with my GP. Built a bad ass outdoor shower. Temps are a perfect 79* this morning. Figured it was time for a joint in the shower.

7 Likes

Got a few courses set on my bath job this afternoon.

My brand new over priced saw I like it.

hanging with the house dog Carmen

12 Likes

Who would have thought pitting cherries would take so long

I spent about 2 hours picking and 6 hours pitting and I still have more cherries left. With that picture of the kitchen sink I filled it up 4 times just like that.
Iā€™m guessing I have about 40lbs pitted already.

Was thinking of maybe making some sour cherry desert wine, anybody have any experience making fruit wines(I know grapes are a fruitā€¦for the jokers out there)

11 Likes

Took my bike over the pennines yesterday. (Iā€™m not doing a burnout here btw. Itā€™s a sticker to cover the registration) thought Iā€™d share some of Englandā€™s beauty

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice picture you got and nice bike again!

2 Likes

iā€™m thinking about when that pie will get here :cherries: :fork_and_knife:
:wink:

:evergreen_tree: somebody call tokyo; thereā€™s no pie emoji

4 Likes

would 007 wear sensible safety equipment? :wink:

nice & thanks for showing us like a tour guide that money canā€™t buy. :smile:

:evergreen_tree: :heart: :gb:

2 Likes

Maybe not but Iā€™m not 007 and Iā€™ve got a son and Mrs Iā€™d prefer to come home to. So Iā€™ll take my chances looking like an idiot. (Because no doubt Iā€™ll see the other kind of idiot in several pieces all over the road)

For the anglophile in you @cannabissequoia this is where the memorials for Moors murderers victim Keith Bennett are. His body was never found but it is supposed to be somewhere out in the hills you see before you.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a gorgeous pic bro. . .and that ā€œstickerā€ fooled the hell out of me hahahah I was going to tell you have fun buying new tires cuz Iā€™ve been there done that and them tires donā€™t last long doing burnouts lol

2 Likes

The fact the spokes are stationary should have give it away bro lol. No burnout for me yet

3 Likes

and for this we are all glad. :smile:

I donā€™t own anything with a Union :gb: Jack and tea makes me ill unless itā€™s that watery chinese swill. :sweat_smile: Maybe itā€™s just some confused symptom of the coloniesā€¦extended out 200+ years?

:evergreen_tree: my medical problems look like an aristocratic title, though :upside_down:

1 Like

Anglophile would imply a fondness of the English not the British. So the flag in question would be the St Georgeā€™s cross :wink:. Iā€™m north west england and tea to us is an evening meal.
Any questions tea related (the drink) usually go as follows. ā€œDyawannabrewā€ Iā€™m a coffee drinker personally. Tea makes me ill too?

1 Like

Got a few more in today on the plumbing wall. At 12 bucks a piece mistakes add up. Today i only screwed up one piece Iā€™ll call it a win.

7 Likes

Went to the market got all kinds of food to grill out early in the morningā€¦invited my bro and others over and when i got back home to prepare an old ulcer flaired up real bad and left me doubled over in the bed all day n nightā€¦got nothing doneā€¦worst part was wife thought i was kidding on thee phone about hurting untill she came home n saw me.

3 Likes

itā€™s all good man. :wink:
:toilet: last night i appreciated the word ā€œDYSENTARYā€ about 4 times in an hour, :pray: praying to the angels of toilt-paper & reliable indoor plumbingā€¦ ā€œI thank theeā€¦ā€ :sparkles:

7-11 :burrito: = :middle_finger: :head_bandage:

:joy:
:evergreen_tree: in one week i will apex the proverbial ā€œhillā€ :older_man: :mountain:

2 Likes

Overheard an impact wrench at about 4:30 am when I was pullinā€™ tarpsā€¦ :confounded:
But got a laugh when I remembered that another neighbor was having a camp-out with a bunch of guests in his back yard. :laughing: :joy:

I donā€™t see it becoming an annual event, with that, the morning harley noise, mockingbirds :unamused: , people smoking weed at 5am, etc.

lol

:evergreen_tree:

No shoelaces on motorcycles!
You are banned from 5th/6th gear for 2 days.
-Captain Safety.

Cool photo, cola :+1:

1 Like