What did you accomplish today?

Captain sensible. Well spotted on the laces. What you failed to notice is that my pants have a rubber strap that sits underfoot. I tie my laces to these so they stay attached. (Although I agree I should have more appropriate footwear)

:joy::joy::joy: On the 5th and 6th im on a 125 and I drop straight on to a 40mph road :wink: avoiding these gears would be very unsafe practice :rofl:

2 Likes

You have the vitals covered nicely :+1:
I’d be making you a pair of disposable duct tape racing boots for the day for my own peace of mind. You need some? What size are you?

1 Like

The majority of time I ride to and from work and I wear steel toe cap boots. (For the ride and work) we had a ride out and lunch so I wanted to look semi presentable whilst eating. (He says with Adidas kicks on) :rofl:

I genuinely appreciate the concern btw bro. I honestly do try to stay as safe as I can be though

1 Like

I went to a protest. It was too hot. No one else came.

/6dabs

3 Likes

One man protests. (Or one female) are the ones that go down in history. Look at Mandela :wink:

Fight the power

1 Like

Well I’m of the belief that it’s not about showing the ones that do show up, but the ones who don’t. Glad I wasn’t one of that latter, was a good and noble cause.

1 Like

We protest through party over here. And celebrate. Anything deserves a party. Margaret Thatcher dead. Let’s av a rave. Politics demonizing the homeless. Let’s av a rave. (Piccadilly gardens…the location and duration made the point :grin:) I’ll find you an example or 2

4 Likes

I am the skull in 25 thousand watts of bass before you :grin:

Piccadilly gardens #opsafewinter rave
(Anti Tory party)

3 Likes

One of my first rides was a CBR500(I weighed about 120 lb.)… I hit 125mph in a 25mph residential zone(where I grew up), the front wheel began to lift & I slowed down & magically stopped but was trembling so hard that I leaned over too far & dropped the bike, cracking a side faring. :blush: Had to explain that to my buddy who was waiting for me back at the catholic girls school. Mmm.
:motorcycle:

:evergreen_tree: rode the fuel tank of a '77 Triumph Bonneville as a baby :baby:

1 Like

I wish I had the chance to drop it before some other cunt did. Repairs arent cheap. I bet your friend was fuming. Always wanted a go on a Bonneville :sunglasses:

1 Like

actually

Didn’t seem to care much. :smile:

I’ve been lucky with friends for most of my life, all solid people with big hearts.
That is, until I met “her”… :kiss: :japanese_goblin: :skull_crossbones:

But that’s another story.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hung out with the nieces today. apparently shifter carts got voted down and I got to go to the mall shopping whadda going to do? Two tweens mani ped was the most popular choice on the list. I was starting to like how they were looking so i either got to find the starter fluid or go back and get it fixed. almost lost my mind and bought another lego kit but 500 bucks made me put it back. Peace.

Fun for all ???

7 Likes

Shit at 500$ that thing better get 50mpg and 0-60 in 1 second lol. Where’s the plugin? Does it come with a remote control?! I wanna drive it!

2 Likes

like most techniques toys it has batteries and motors hydraulics in the form of air pistons and a fully functional moving motor with working pistons, tranny and drive train.if i wasent so anal about breaking kits up these would be sweet for raspberry pi projects and there is a line of metalized legos with electronic bricks the possibilities are endless armed with some of these and a few catalogs of industry mcmaster, berg and mouser electronics. One of my first kits i got back in the early 80’s has appreciated 6x in value so i play with a hard one and put three in the closet to be handed down. i have about 20 un opened rides. Crane is my favorite currently building a uni-mog.

4 Likes

That’s epic Argo. Good retirement plan there.

If only i’d have kept all my video game boxes. I kept everything near mint, coulda made a killing by now.

3 Likes

dont remind me. i had em all pong thru ps2 timex sinclair trs -80 first portable compaq with word one and flight sim 1 from microsoft one time in college i won at auction for 150 a sealed pallet in it was a full pallet of mac classics and lisas and classic ii’s. I had a room with like 60 of em spinning the meter. wish i had any of em.

When i was rich i shot big boy rockets and drove reckless on a sno-machine. sunday i fucked my knee up roller blading with the kids bad idea. Getting older changes your hobbies, All but one :wink:

4 Likes

better get that famous scientist Rick Moranas involved to shrink us down :wink:

1 Like

I have a Lego Mindstorm kit. It has motors, sensors, and a microcontroller for building robots. Was working on an omnidirectional vehicle for work (team building project).

3 Likes

i lst my female plants.

1 Like

Practically finished now. A little bit of sealing on the shower pan to go and planting up around. Climbers over the top to act as a barrier to the sun in full beam. No one wants a green pond

18 Likes