What did you accomplish today?

Mate that’s awesome… I remember the hole :grin::grin:

4 Likes

I had a vision bro. This is pretty close to that just lacking a few plants now

3 Likes

Love the stack filter, and the whole setup. Nice build mate!

Looking forward to see it with fish, but figure you will let it cultivate for at least few weeks after it’s been planted.
Did u add BB and enzymes to the filter to seed it?

2 Likes

Damn man u got busy on that and it looks fantastic. U should start a business an I’m not joking that’s some fine work you did.
I would of been your first customer.:grin:
I need one of these now.:grin:
Cheers man

2 Likes

I did let the water cultivate for about 3 weeks before introducing fish. There are 3 koi 6 goldfish and a shibunkin in there.
pH is at a steady 7.8
I have an aerated bottom drain and the pump is 16000l/h. A secondary pump is running a uv steriliser. I do need to swap the main pump out for an external so I can actually utilise my bottom drain properly.

The pond has been planted a while now too. It’s the dressing of it with a bit of nature external to the water now and maybe a surface skimmer.
Some or all of this may be wrong. But it’s staying clear and the fish seem happy/are feeding well.

Thank you bro. Every bit is by my own hand on this so I’m kinda proud

5 Likes

I wish I had the time to start another business. But I’m running one that badly I took on a job as a bench joiner. Had a few people ask me to build them but they think these things can be done for pennies :rofl:
Cheers bro. It’s just been an evening/weekend project really

4 Likes

Sounds and looks right, been an aquarist for a long time.
Once you have a good culture and enough plants, the UV steriliser shouldnt have to run.
Unless you get a algea flare-up, it’s IMO preferable to run culture water over UV filtered water.

3 Likes

Went disc golfing and got my first ace. Making some vape cartridges right now. Peace all

8 Likes

Not done in one day but hey, need a wall built? 2 more windows to go.

4 Likes

“…It’ put’s the Cannabis on IT’S SKIINN!!!” :house_abandoned:

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree: :v:

4 Likes

Today was a good day, got my acmpr file sent in for renewal, did the finishing touches on my gate rebuild and then I decided to harvest some potatoes. Did a 16 foot row and this is what I got from my red flesh red skin fingerling potatoes.

11 Likes

Saw a buddy of mine on a 06 triumph 1800, pop a wheelie and burn out at the same time, hahaha the bike hunnyhopped down the road on one tire. . . Coolest thing I’ve ever seen anyone do on a bike

4 Likes

I also forgot to mention that these potatoes produced seed this year and if anybody is interested and growing potato from seed and not a seed potato next year, hit me up. There is a bit of a process to achieve viable seed but I’m willing to do the work for those that are interested.

6 Likes

Dude those are awesome
Thought I was looking at kidney beans

@dgtxxx I’m very interested in learning more about this “growing potatoes from seed” thing, I hadn’t realized potatoes made seeds

2 Likes

Yeah they produce these little cherry tomato like seed pods are green and pretty solid. From what I understand you have to open them up and let them ferment in water for a few days then dry them out

4 Likes

Congrats on the basket grab!

Repotted some clones to give them more foot room and to veg a little longer! I’m going to probably chuck some pollen at 2 of these girls a few weeks after the flip in the next couple of weeks!

6 Likes

Smoked a fat one, and went North today.

Great Marsh, Newbury

Black Horse Farm, Newbury

Newburyport from the North side of the Merrimack River

Salisbury Beach

and the inner harbor

Rockport, MA

9 Likes

Hit the golf course today.

3 Likes

Those are some beautiful pictures dude, you hit the strip while you were out there?

3 Likes