What did you accomplish today?

@Esrgood4u and @cogitech @cannabissequoia I’m a fan of Boddingtins as well as Caffreys… IMO Murphys Irish stout blows Guinness out of the water! Lol

4 Likes

Day by day,

7 Likes

Stopped the house burning down. Lucky it’s lights out eh

5 Likes

Damn, good thing you spotted that in time!

2 Likes

Now to get some fucker to come fix it. Looking at the positives though. Well im afraid it was the positives that fried :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Had a pre-halloween party…

5 Likes

Culprit. Almost ended up with one like yours @HappyHemper. Power is restored.

6 Likes

@anon58740919, you only want the couch on fire outside, that is true. Glad you caught it before the binfire

2 Likes

Got my new LED aquarium light up and running.

Repurposed some of my LED’s from the hack shack, as one of my Aquarium lights where toast.

Removed two old T8 150 cm 58 Watt 6500K tubes, and replaced it with 6x 50cm 6500K LED strips.
Now running 34 Watt’s total, and room for another 6 strips where the 2nd tube was.

To waterproof the LED’s I just coated it with 5 or 6 thin layers of clearcoat, estimating this should be enough to keep them from shorting out. From droplets, forming on the strips at night.

It’s bright!

Still a long way to go, before it’s back on track.
But now plants, should have a fighting chance!

10 Likes

Got all my girly primping done! Covered my gray hairs, waxed everything and got a pedicure. Packed all my clothes for vacation. Thursday, I’m going to Jamaica Mon! Did I mention I’m already packed? Too excited! It’s gonna be hard to tough it out at work the next 2 days. :sunny::ocean::sunglasses:

10 Likes

I’m in seed sorting & counting jail. Like trim jail, but different. It’s looking like 1000+ seeds to give away soon. :smile: :gift: :fireworks: :family_man_woman_girl_boy: :jack_o_lantern:

@Meesh you should try and grab some seeds while you’re there; i hear essentially everything there is hybridized with dutch/calif. stuff so if you find some real wispy Sativa it might be a diamond mine. :wink: Maybe watch the Strainhunters Jamaica video on youtube for a little prep.

:christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Finishing out a basement with antique barn board.

14 Likes

It’s certainly turning out better than when I saw just the pile of barn wood… Actually starting to look nice now lol. Hope you’re charging enough :smiley:

5 Likes

Don’t go getting kidnapped. :cry:

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

The owner is happy. That’s all I need.

Don’t be kidding yourself into thinking old barn board makes a good finish. It doesn’t. Can’t be cleaned. If it gets sealed, it will lose the look, but as it is, a perfect harbor for mold. After all, we are in a basement and near the flood plain.

5 Likes

That’s a Stunning piece of work. I can almost smell the old wood on a warm day from here :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wow close call. Glad everything is ok

2 Likes

I love my weed and all, but not enough to drag my ass off a white sand beach, fruity umbrella drink in hand and go search for it. :joy:

3 Likes

…niiiiice touch dude. :thumbsup: :hammer:

:evergreen_tree:

2000+ seeds to share in the next few days… :thinking: …where can I find people who’d want these?..

:evergreen_tree: :laughing: wait for my “giveaway post” sucka

9 Likes