What did you accomplish today?

awesome. :fish:

now i have an :shell: :evergreen_tree: aquarium that i don’t need to clean, ever…

:laughing: :clap:

:evergreen_tree: miss my fish

2 Likes

That’s a really cool aquarium setup. My grandpa kept one, freshwater. I have fond memories being a kid spending hours watching the fish the snails and the crayfish (is that what you call those freshwater microlonsters?) navigating around each other. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Thank you guys.

Crayfish sounds about right, tho I don’t have any in my tanks.
I do run a Biotope tanks, so there are snails and shrimps in there, to help keeping everything clean.
Along with a young Plecostemus and L190 Royal Pleco, they keep the glass and roots clean.

In reality when my tanks are runnig, I do little besides changing water, feed them and thats about it.
I have cleaned the front glass maybe twice this year, as the plecos simply clean them for me.
The right amount of light and nutrient ballance, is the key here, as too much of any of the two. Will result in green tanks and lot’s of work, as I just went thru to get it back on track.

5 Likes

Congrats! I wish you and the Misses a life of smooth sailing!

3 Likes

Home owner bought a vanity after going thru three paint colors none of which i would have chosen. So now just waiting on shower glass and a custom mirror. The end is close.

Have a good weekend

6 Likes

Does yesterday count?

My wife and I had dinner with my parents, and after that we went to the BC Cannabis store and I helped my dad make his first cannabis purchase.

He decided on a half quarter of Durga Mata II. We went back to their place and I re-oriented him on how to use his V-Tower.

A nice evening!

12 Likes

Should have mentioned my folks are in their 70s.

10 Likes

Dropped off Happy Jr. at his grandparents’ house, went up to the cabin, got a load of summer trash to the dump. I love it there, even when its raining

7 Likes

I’m pretty excited to show off my little raspberry pi controlled 4-gang outlet box. Needed one of these to control lights and feeds. Has a hard-wired GFI, and 3 relay controlled outlets. The unit has a plug out the back like a power strip, and runs intervals using node-red software.

9 Likes

as one ends another starts chasing paper is a constant. TIL " great stuff foam" is awesome for channeling water.

11 Likes

nice work!!! gotta put a box or something on the brains, just yanking your chain nice work fitting it all in.

1 Like

Haha yea. It needs a splash guard at least!,

1 Like

Ingenious. Great tip!

1 Like

I have to foam all wall penetrations so makes sense! Today I successfully buried a high lift then unburied it. Love the power of hydraulics!

1 Like

Ten minutes in and the bell hop hooked us up with some Jamaican Gold, Mon! Feeling Irie

Heading on a boat excursion to snorkel the coral reefs Today!

14 Likes

Some folks never get to the beach.

Here’s a quick run I made last week.

Long Beach, Rockport, MA

11 Likes

I went and got my Salvador Dali inspired sleeve started today. 9 hours session today. Loving it so far g9t lots more events of his work I want worked into my sleeve.

Then got home and made this rolling tray from an old prison food tray.

Some of these slaps will be going with the November giveaway.

9 Likes

Started a baby blanket. Not doing too bad for someone that can’t knit, so far.

11 Likes

oops my inexperience showing thru. Some days are backward progress you just don’t know it yet… ha ha

3 Likes

just swap 'em :wink:

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes