What did you accomplish today?

same size hole both locations I am trying to find a suitable in color universal escutcheon in brushed nickle to satisify the overly picky home owner (three paint tries) i’ll look for a bit or the the tile is coming back out. I do have three options before that happens and still a trip to furgisons plumbing supply for a universal moen plate, i remain optimistic.

5 Likes

Win some lose some! Just finished mounting 800A mdp less than a day ago and got a change order to swap to a 1200A. Yes, some days go in reverse

1 Like

Survived annual physical, got flu shot, shopped for oil, spice and grains at TJ Maxx. I stashed 100+ Halloween treats in my mother’s bedroom, dining room, living room and candy dish. She is several pounds below her goal weight. The candy may prevent her weight watchers pals from leaving her with tire tracks on her skinny ass in the parking lot after their daily morning walk. Chocolate soothes the feminine beasts :joy:

2 Likes

Paid my internet bill. Late. :blush:

Y’all would be trippin’ if I disappearred from my giveaway :circus_tent: festival!

:wink:

:evergreen_tree: I would be trippin without my lifeline here…

6 Likes

@Badfishy1, that’s how the cookie crumbles

5 Likes

I voted. 'Murica!

5 Likes

Bit small isn’t it? Lol. Nah the profit on this one will be decent, but the material bill will be through the roof! People with a little money own nice boats, people with a lot of scratch own nice jets… this particular project is a private hangar… just a drop in the bucket

1 Like

Just waiting on glass now.

Tight fit

looking for a change in scenery, soon.

10 Likes

:smile: you beat me to my reply. :wink:

(as in you are, not us! :laughing:)

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Elongate the niche in shower and add a 2” lotus led fixture in the top. Will set that shower off! Looks good my man!

1 Like

The fastest growing demographic for cannabis use? Millennials? Gen X? Nah, it’s Senior Citizens! I applaud you for having the wherewithal to introduce your dad to cannabis. That’s true love! Now he will be less likely to suffer the side effects of poly pharmacy.

6 Likes

Had a long day of traveling yesterday. I’m home from Jamaica. It was an amazing vacation! Now I have so much to do that I don’t even know where to start. I’m exhausted and must have caught another bug from the airplane as I woke up with a sore throat. Ugh! At least it was on the way back. I have about a pound or more of dried weed I need to put in jars, laundry to do, a jillion weeds to pull from my flower beds, plus some planting of new flowers I received in the mail while I was gone. So what am I doing? Drinking coffee in my pajamas still at 11 am! Showering and getting dressed may be my biggest accomplishment today. Ha! I need a vacation from my vacation. Thank dog I don’t have any clients scheduled until Tuesday.

6 Likes

This morning the little window A/C unit wasn’t working. Upon inspection, it was clearly not draining at all. The fan must have froze over night.

So I took it apart and cleaned it with the hose

Then I drilled two new drainage holes on the corner. Can anyone tell me where the original drainage holes were? :thinking:

All dry (thank goodness I live in the desert) and put back into place. Working great now, I even turned it to low cool so it wont cycle as much. :+1::seedling:

As for the rest of the house, now that we hit freezing temperatures at night, I drained and covered the evaporative cooler.

7 Likes

How many amps does that aerocloner insert pull? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: :laughing:

2 Likes

Between 200-500mA depending on the switch setting. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Celebrated my divorce finally FINALISED. Happiest day of my life so far.

Was in a good mood things got quite messy.

Gotta celebrate though right?

Peace

Bonged

11 Likes

New bubble cloner. Let’s see what this thing is all about.

9 Likes

A whole lot of nothing is getting accomplished in my world again. It has become obvious now that I picked up more than a little bug from my airplane ride home from Jamaica. I have some sort of strep throat or tonsilitis going on as I’m literally choking on my tonsils. Ugh! It’s a holiday weekend here, so I’m stuck until I can hit the urgent care on Tuesday. Netflix marathon of How to get away with Murder and stalking all your plant threads. My sweetie dropped off sick supplies, water and food for me at least since I’m a house prisoner. He showed up wearing gloves, unloading everything just inside my back door and ran off. Surprised he wasn’t wearing a hazmat suit. lol Gotta love him!

8 Likes

I just purchased a 5 gal tough tote too… similar things will be happening in my world soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You might have a sore throat off that weed you got there

4 Likes