What did you accomplish today?

Insulating my garage door. Need two more sheets to finish up bit already a huge difference.

12 Likes

Hola Gang

Just did a few more hundreds caps

Bare

8 Likes

OMG! @2tokejoke I would have killed you in your sleep! Hope you made up for it today!

6 Likes

Its a bit bettet today…sleeping on couch let her simmer…we been stressed lately…todays a different day and its going pretty good…

6 Likes

I feel ya. I’ve been married 13 years, we have an autistic child. It’s a mad house lol we forget shit. Both of us forgot our 10th… One year, when we had our own business, I booked a 10-hour job on her birthday. As in for her - she was working a 10 on her birthday… dumbass me. Another year, she surprised me with a gift on her ex’s birthday, like 5 years into our marriage lol. Dumbass her. Shit happens. Best to you and Mrs.

7 Likes

All the good things you do will seem better in comparison now. Just don’t grovel. No man is attractive when he grovels.

Actions speak much louder than words.

3 Likes

:thinking:

Isn’t it all the days since that day… and the days that are yet to be… the real :gem:?

:evergreen_tree: lone tree in a field :blush: :house_abandoned:

2 Likes

Forgot to take out the garbage cans last night an was woken up by the first garbage truck. Sheeeit😡

5 Likes

i hate that sound…

4 Likes

Gota call an request a second pickup now

1 Like

changed out 140 Gal of solution thank goodness for hoses and pumps. hmmmm must be a better way…

Happy Thanksgiving stay blessed, and lifted.

12 Likes

Hola Gang

Just finish making the caps
today 522

but its akk done

Bare

7 Likes

Lmfao, bet that’s one hell of a feeling of accomplishment.

4 Likes

Yesterday, I accomplished a kick ass Thanksgiving meal! Turkey, stuffing, garlic mashed, gravy, corn,candied yams, brussels w/bacon, cranberry sauce, hawaiian rolls and of course pumpkin pie! Today, I’m doing as little as humanly possible, napping and gorging on leftovers. Life is good!

9 Likes

Today I had a meeting.
It was a result of two other meetings with different people having meetings amongst themselves prior to those two meetings.
The result of my meeting? We booked another meeting.

I am paraphrasing here, but someone smart once said: “If there was one single reason humanity will never achieve its full potential, that reason is meetings”

5 Likes

What I like the best is the endless meetings about increasing productivity.

Every time I am tempted to stand up and scream “JUST GO DO SOME FUCKING WORK!!!”

7 Likes

I agree, meeting about increasing productivity is like fucking for virginity. FML. Hey, at least it’s Friday and I got a beer rocking already :wink:

8 Likes

Nice!

I am sitting here fantasizing about a nice spicy Caesar and two puffs of a joint. Yeah, I like to live dangerously. :scream:

Actually, maybe I’ll have a brownie… hmmm…

4 Likes

Got done with my new ‘2nd Gen Hacked China LED Strip Light’

7 Likes

Used my ladies vacuum to clean AC drain line… not as happy as I thought she would be about working AC… sheesh

3 Likes