What did you accomplish today?

@99PerCent Have you had the santa rosa variety? (Luther Burbank cultivar)

I grew up with them so I took it for granted how great they are.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Santa-Rosa-Plum-Tree-PLUSAN05G/207088477

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I have Burbank Plums, but not sure if they are Santa Rosa.

4 Likes

Another Church gig in the books.

13 Likes

Not the only one! But heavy is the head that wears the crown!

3 Likes

Went to the King Tut exhibit today before it’s gone for good. Unfortunately while I was there I got a call from Dad that he had a bad accident on the way to my house. A semi truck wheel flew into him at 65 mph. Luckily all the airbags deployed and saved his life. He was shaken up pretty bad and a couple burns on his arms from the airbag. His 3 week old truck was destroyed. It really freaked me out.

6 Likes

Wooooooah that’s intense. Hope he recovers well and quickly. Lucky.

I have a friend who got rear-ended by a semi in her SUV; never recovered really, can’t lie down, has to sleep in a special chair.

6 Likes

Hola Gang

Today is sexual pleasure all day

First Trainwreck polen on UK Cheese
then Asad Kashmir polen on UK Cheese
Louis xiii x Christmass 79 F2
Asad Kashmir x Sensi White Widow
Asad polen on Asad for reproduction

I put polen first then female’s name

Lots of seeds coming

Enjoy

Bare

11 Likes

:joy:

8 Likes

For some reason I’m thinking I better not open this in the middle of work! L

4 Likes

Got the last few pieces of trim along the floor and around this closet door.

Both of the barn doors are in. I still have to drill some holes in the finish tile and concrete floor and then set in some bottom guides for both of these :persevere:

Waiting on 2 pocket doors. This should be in the books after another 1/2 day, whenever those arrive :thinking:

14 Likes

I had a job at a music magazine in SF; There were no restrictions so I have a memory of playing 2LiveCrew & NWA, etc. next to the middle-aged german lady from the art dept. in the neighboring workspace/cube. That place really exposed me to a lot of stuff I would never have otherwise heard. :notes: memorieeees

5 Likes

Thanks goodness there was no video associate with this clip! Lol

4 Likes

I really dig those barn style doors! @99PerCent

5 Likes

What kind of tunes do you play @99PerCent?
Always love to hear peoples music.

3 Likes

…And if he ever decides to set the room up as a BDSM/torture/slave dungeon, restoration hardware has given flexibility! :smile: :joy:

:v:

4 Likes

This was a Christmas Pops concert with a local symphony.

I work with a couple of Jazz groups as well.

6 Likes

had to put a coat on the ol’roof today

6 Likes

Finished curing 8 pounds of back bacon, and 6 large duck breasts. Ready for the smoker after 24 hours of pellicle development.

6 duck legs been roasting at 180F since noon, submerged in fat for confit.

Made Vietnamese duçk soup base with 3 duck carcasses and a bunch of stuff. All neck and wing meat into the soup. Will be poured over rice vermicelli, bean sprouts, napa cabbage, and topped with mint and chives.

9 Likes

Took 149 clones of mostly different strains yesterday and today I will put another 100 in the aero cloner on the right.

19 Likes

Good to see ya back @Viva_Mexico

6 Likes