What did you accomplish today?

I survived a blood chemical imbalance today.
Just got back from the ER, first thing I did was check my sprouts.
They and I agree, it’s good to be above ground.

12 Likes

glad you’re OK! do you know what caused it?

3 Likes

Thanks, not exactly.
Potassium loss(hypokalemia) has a range in healthy people of 3.6 to 5.2 millimoles per liter (mmol/L). A very low potassium level (less than 2.5 mmol/L, 2.5 is my level) can be life-threatening. I’m a recovering heart patient and my level is supposed to be nearer 6.0. Diuretics are a common cause, however I’m not on one atm. I’m hoping my dr. gets back to me soon with some answers.
Now I know what my hydro plants must’ve felt like w/nutrient lock out back when I dabbled with hydro!

8 Likes

I know people on dialysis often have low potassium and it really messes them up, hopefully you can just change your diet or something to fix it

6 Likes

Today I got high af and installed 36 High Bay LED fixtures

10 Likes

Hey Muleskinner,
Got the report back from the doc, said I had an acute deficiency, which means some event occurred that dropped the levels, not chronic.
So it’s back for more tests next week.
The only event that comes to mind is my workout regimen. I go through an hour workout each day in sweat city. The Mayo clinic says it is a common cause. Just my luck, no good deed goes unpunished.
Anyway thanks for the chat, I’m hoping to post about a radical method for seed sprouting soon, I’d like your take on it.

10 Likes

. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

bananas have a lot of potassium!

6 Likes

Only 2:30 and I’ve already had an hour long business call to my client in France, dug out weeds from my veggie patch. Amended and mulched 30ft of soil and started some beef stew in the crock pot. I got all Julia Childs with it this time and added some red wine. Can’t wait to test it out tonight. The rest of the day I’m dedicating to a little work and some Netflix.
Happy Saturday, Friends!

7 Likes

My project for today. Put together a 30W flower initiator using 10x 3W 650-660nm LEDs.

9 Likes

So do cantaloupes, fetal brain matter is enhanced if eaten during pregnancy. My wife couldn’t eat anything but when she was pregnant, turns out my kid’s a real braniac. At least he tells us so all the time.

8 Likes

Final shots of my bath reno until i get done with my industrial light fixtures i am fabbing up but this one is done i took down a pos shower handle so i just stuck it in the grab bar.

17 Likes

Looks great! Nice remodel.

2 Likes

U double and triple up in each spot in the aero cliner i take it?

3 Likes

Wow, much respect.
My basement bath needs a total remake, you sir, are an inspiration.

2 Likes

yes. the average is 3. I have put 5 or 6 in one spot. The trick is to have a longer clone that is stripped almost to the top and than cut the leaves perpendicular. Make sure no leaf is touching the lid. When placing 5 o 6 per hole you must remove them when the roots start to grow, if not the roots can grow together making it impossible to separate them.

3 Likes

Hell yeah! That’s beautiful man. what those tiles run ya? There not cheap lol, And that work around the drain that’s some skilled cutting , congrats

2 Likes

Today, I got out of bed, made coffee, and got dressed. No further goals for this Sunday… lazy day planned.

6 Likes

Another one this afternoon and that’s it for Christmas gigs.

Have a good. one!

8 Likes

the 3d tiles were 6 bux a sq ft but look amazing.

2 Likes