What did you accomplish today?

This is my pollen dessication box. I fired up the ol’ laser cutter and made some flanges to clamp some gloves ports. Drilled some holes in the side.

Now I can dry out my pollen, and put it into containers without breaking the seal. Hopefully that’ll help keep it viable for longer.

10 Likes

Happy Holidays!

10 Likes

@99PerCent 3 churches and you haven’t burst into flames yet?

5 Likes

The full moon is coming :imp:

I was accosted by virgins too.

5 Likes

Setting up a lil santas workshop.
gonna make some cool gifts stay tuned.

8 Likes

The source of your screen name “Argo” becomes evident. :smiley:

3 Likes

ARG! brand corn :corn: starch and a bunch of stolen EMT shit. Definitely a tweaker at work here. :thinking: :laughing:

While I, on the stickier hand, did more sensible things like siphoning gasoline into my mouth, thoroughly. :thumbsup: :blue_car:

Time for another lozenge.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

One down 5 to go it’s only 11 no problem i just gotta be done before 5 tomorrow. Santa and his helpers are amazing I cant keep up Robby the power center phone charger desk lamp robot number two is born.(i built my dad one last year I think)

It’s gonna be a late one.

8 Likes

Three of six started time for a dab some infused coco and a warm Jacuzzi, tomorrow is another day.

7 Likes

Hey lefty, what did you use for a heatsink?

1 Like

I used a piece of aluminum U-channel, available from big box hardware stores like home depot in the US. But I also realized that these 660nm LEDs are not correct for flower initiators. I bought them a year ago to try supplementing more red spectrum into my grow. :persevere::persevere::persevere:

I’ve ordered some 730nm LEDs and some day I’ll get around to putting those on a bar as well. I definitely want to get those in place before I start mucking with unworked sativas… whenever I have time in the grow schedule.

2 Likes

What hotel? Researching a trip. THX!
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Royalton, Negril. I highly recommend it. Our room had an ocean view without paying extra, a whirlpool tub and a super sweet spa shower in it. The resort itself was awesome too! Zero complaints. I got a package on Bookit.com

3 Likes

Thanks. No worries smoking in room? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

On the balcony or anywhere outside. No one cares!

If you take a short walk on the beach, you will be offered goods from EVERY ONES garden as well. Of course, bargain with them… Jah Rastafari

4 Likes

Did more red wine pass over the lips than what was put in the crock? That seemed to be the Julia child’s way! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Damn @lefthandseeds that’s a nice home made isolation box I made one similar for my mushroom cultivation yours blows mine out of the water!

2 Likes

Nah, but my younger self would have. This middle-aged lightweight gets a hangover from the slightest bit of wine.

4 Likes

I haven’t heard of a specific light band initiating flowers before, do you need to go 11/13 as well?

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle thanks! :pray: I really wanted to see how long I could keep pollen viable. Hopefully this extends the longevity!

2 Likes