What did you accomplish today?

Watching all you guys build these intricate indoor grow rooms makes me wish (briefly) that I was a dude and born with this innate ability to build shit instead of having to call Dad for every damn thing that requires tools. I’m not dissing my ladies though cuz I’m sure there are plenty Lady McGuyvers out there, but it does seem to come more naturally to the male gender.

6 Likes

@Meesh pssst its easy once you understand it comes apart and goes back together easy. I am self taught big orange makes two books an indoor one and a outdoor one these have been invaluable to me when i bought my first house.

Cmon on in head first the water is fine. You tube can answer specifics as well as this community feel free to ask. Gotta start somewhere patch a doorknob hole, replace a light fixture, start small you will be rewarded handsomly.

5 Likes

It’s not what I have accomplished but what I would like to accomplish this year.
Smoking a brisket and making a prime rib. I know they both take hours

5 Likes

@Meesh There are PLENTY of guys out there who shouldn’t be allowed near so much as a screwdriver or duct-tape because they’ll hurt themselves! A friend of mine bought a new bathroom vanity & whatnot from IKEA…decided to impress his new fiance’ by trying to install it… I never saw the resulting catastrophe but he ended up ruining the bathroom, calling for help, & without water for a weekend until a trained person resuced them. :joy: I’m his opposite in that regard, but in is defense, his paternal role-model was probably even less mechanical or handy… so the Dong is not a prerequisite but does help in some situations…

Now, now… lest we forget:

SMASH! :tools: :hammer_pick: :fire: :electric_plug: :shower:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I’m convinced w any small piece of heavy equipment, and enough time I could take over the world… here is 8 hrs w a small lull and a few coladas

And yes there is another disconnect going in… I am ocd w spacing so no I didn’t just leave one panel 3’ away

8 Likes

Hola Gang

Today I dusted my Oger’s with
some Oger’s polen , seeds are
coming.

Bare

8 Likes

I love what your cookin!!!

1 Like

Got the new valves put on and the trim pieces laid today this one is coming together.

9 Likes

Hola Gang

Having still lots of Oger’s polen
I did the Morocco x Romzilla (romulan x Brazilian)
I like the structure of those
maroccan variety More seeds

Like I needed that

Bare

6 Likes

You are busy as a beaver.

2 Likes

is that laminate/fake-wood? :shower:

3 Likes

it is fake clay wood aka tile.

4 Likes

Texture up, grout down. I guess i will finish on monday.

6 Likes

I learnt how why hot glue is called “hot glue” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:smile: :blush:

took me a minute to realize it’s not another shower job…was thinking WTF?! who put’s a heater vent in the shower?! and a patio?! where IS this?!

or some asian toilet configuration… :joy: :shower: :toilet:

:v:

2 Likes

crafting blisters???

2 Likes

ha ha perspective is a strange thing the shower is behind the tarp this is the bath the toilet flange is the cut out in the floor.

5 Likes

Sorry no comprende? "/:slight_smile:

1 Like

Blisters off burning myself? In that case yes :joy:

2 Likes

when the glue gets on your fingers sticks and makes little round blisters “crafting blisters”

9 Likes