What did you accomplish today?

My friend bought him but decided he didn’t want it anymore so I ended up with his frog his baby tarantula and baby scorpion. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Eh what you mean amy?

I was just showing what I had accomplished :slight_smile:
I did this whilst high as fuck.
I got the ideas whilst high as fk :sweat_smile:
I’m high as fuck
The end…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe get some x-mas Java moss, it looks great and in a moist enclosure it will also slowly grow above the water line.

Your shrimps and toads will love it, if you can find some localy.

5 Likes

I put some java moss in not sure of the kind i think its just common stuff, looks ok though starting to grow.

I’ll get some of that xmas moss as well though it looks great.

3 Likes

Yeah I love it, at first it seems to grow very slow.
But once it get a hold, it will grow a massive green carpet.

It’s very popular for aquascaping, so if a local shop dont carry it. Try looking at local aquarium sites, I know here it can be found in some shops, but the easy way to get it is buying it privat from online add’s

8 Likes

Nice viv bro looks shweet! I always wanted one of those poisonous dart frogs for the amazing colours but got told it only takes a touch to your bare skin and you’re fucked so I bottled it and never bothered. Keep tryin to get the mrs to let me get a bloody fish tank but apparently I have enough stuff I do nothing with so I can only admire your work :rofl:

Love that setup you’ve got to @palindrome looks like a scene on a dreary river bank :ok_hand:

5 Likes

@Explorer Poison dart frogs are only poisonous in the wild. They get the poison from the ants they eat, so captive bred are perfectly safe.

5 Likes

Thanks man,
I read it’s the type of plants they eat in the wild that causes the toxins in the skin of the fire bellys.
They must still have some of it though as a defence mechanism surely.

4 Likes

All toads and many frogs in general, makes bufotonin and will be mildly toxic.

Dart frogs is safe in captivity, as mentioned and fire belly toads are perfectly safe to handle.
But do wash your hands, before licking your fingers or making dinner.

That said, frogs n toads don’t like to be handled, so unless it need to be moved.
They are better of left alone!

3 Likes

I am more than sold on getting one now I just wanna get baked an stare at the colourful frog simple things please simple minds I guess :rofl:

Are you going to do this type of thing for all 3 pets you were gifted? @Ghandisflipflop

3 Likes

That looks nice and tranquil :wink:

2 Likes

I have the others in small acrylic boxes I made for now as they are only babies. The spiders are only a few cm ( I have 4 more and 2 scorps). Edit:1 spider is getting fkn massive :sweat_smile:
I found a nice tank in a garden up the street the other night I was well chuffed.
I’ve cleaned the old decor out of it, scored for a nice chunk of cork bark too. (Would of been expensive cos it’s quite large).
It’s an 18x18x24 exo terra :slight_smile:

Gonna get a crested gecko for it hopefully.

5 Likes

I agree :slight_smile: It’s fun watching animals and their behaviours, but even more so when you are stoned :wink:

4 Likes

It wouldn’t do for me to have one of those, indoor ponds, in my home. First thing you know, I’d be into the bong and then… breaking out the cane poles and corks!

That’s just the way, I hobble, crawl and/or meander along.

Regards as always,

mike28086

6 Likes

I Got a bong, and a few cane poles, but no cork or hooks small enough to catch guppies.
I think the biggest challeng in that, would be tying the rig and a whipping knot on a hook that small. :joy:

4 Likes

Finish this up in the next few weeks. :tools:

13 Likes

Just realised who Amy is :sweat_smile:
She’s a friend of May :neutral_face:
I would of made a seperate topic so fellow grower’s could show their animals nd creation’s and stuff but wasn’t sure if that would be frowned upon or not as this is a growing site.
A reptile forum would be better over all.
But trying to explain stuff when you’re high as fk and trying not to offend anyone on them is quite hard. On here no one gives a shit what people say as everyone knows everyone or the majority are off their canisters anyways :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Ask 7 up Joe can we make one :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Bought him his Easter present :slight_smile:
Met a lush bird in the process,
Will end up there every other day buying Everything :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Got some old seeds planted today

Mezmakronic (Indica dom hybrid, no idea about lineage)
Grapefruit Fly (Grapefruit x C99)
Chemderella (Chem D x C99)
Nephthys (Cali O X C99 pineapple x Grapefruit bowl)

The wait is on!!!

Will they pop :champagne: or flop :coffin: !?!?

10 Likes

@Ghandisflipflop tha’s more like a menu!

Can you do Italian or Chinese, maybe Indian? :joy: :fork_knife_plate:

:thinking: We need a Stoner version of Halal & Kosher… :bulb:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like