What did you accomplish today?

Managed to tack a new number on the birthday date thing a whopping 49 today!

13 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday::tada::balloon: @Tinytuttle

7 Likes

Try actually inhaling ffs :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::expressionless:

5 Likes

Did the birthday treat if anyone’s in the FC area ya need to try these guys out ! Had the Mediterranean pizza with wings spicy ranch dry rub and Jamaican jerk !

Oh forgot to mention a Citradelic tangerine ipa to wash it all down !Damn good beer also!

4 Likes

Happy birthday mate!

4 Likes

Well, let me give y’all a clue

Yep, I got the truck stuck.

3 Likes

Try fucking off. If I want to hear an arse I’ll fart :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That looks eerily like Tobacco Mosaic Virus on that plant.

https://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/51238-is-this-tobacco-mosaic-virus/

If it is, it will spread to other plants, and yes, it will transmit through seed.

2 Likes

Look up Chem D. Its a trait of it. Not TMV.

1 Like

In that link you shared the consensus was that it wasnt TMV. Lots of skepticism if TMV even exists in cannabis but I believe it has been proven that it does exist recently.
This isnt who I got it from but another example of the chem d. Makes it very very difficult if not impossible to fake.

3 Likes

This is true it is a trait however one that shows up in flower and normally for the most part stays green in veg. Had the cut for years, even made a bunch of crosses with it.

That said, the true 91 cut is held or was held pretty tight. Still is in my circle anyway.

Someone with a mosaic infected plant could be spreading some BS so I still think I’d proceed with some caution unless it can be verified 100%. If the plant looks like it’s about to die in the end but smells of chemicals and the buds kick yo ass, it’s legit. Never finished a healthy one in the almost 10 years I held it.

9 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

Thank you for the info. If i ever get a cpl Gs ill get it and some others tested for genetics.

4 Likes

Had payments of 11.99 and 9.99 taken from my account for almost a year (monthly) for YouTube that I don’t even use. Haven’t used. Didn’t subscribe to and had no way to unsubscribe. Safe to say all those payments are on their way back to my account :expressionless:

9 Likes

I was not so lucky on my H2. Never lost a drag race on this baby. Just didn’t fare to well after bouncing off a car and plowing into a street sign head on. (I was nowhere near the bike at that time. Had already hit a curb and flipped ten feet in the air and landing on the ground. Fractured my fifth & sixth cervical. Just had them fused a month ago.)

8 Likes

I got another pip under my name, I feel much better now :blush:

Also went and bought an additional inline fan for my drobe as my temps were at 28-29C and I can’t take thinking my plants are being cooked especially at seedling stage sooo got a 5” twin speed one and replaced my 4” booster fan with it then tomorrow
I’ll use my 4” fan as my intake air.

4 Likes

Smoked out with my 71 year old neighbor & gave him some homegrown & seeds. He was wasted. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

2 strokes are painfully fun ain’t they?? :laughing: I’m nursing cracked ribs at the minute. I can’t even take a breath without wincing. :-1:

7 Likes

Fixing the worst mud-work I’ve ever seen, on 120 year old woodwork. Gunna be a long couple days.

11 Likes

Shit like that, just makes me sad!

Looking forward to see it restored!

5 Likes