What Did You Grow This Year? (Photos)

Pretty simple:

What did you grow this year?
what did you like the most?
(why and photo).

It is very presumptuous of me to go first since I only have 1 run on my belt :unamused:… but what the hell :sweat_smile:.

I grew

GG4S1 - GG Strains
GSC Auto - Fastbuds
Blue Dream Auto - Fastbuds
Bruce Banner Auto - Sweet Seeds
Banana Kush - Anesia Seeds

Best: GG4 S1 hasnt completely finished but a fan fell over one a few days ago and i had to dry some branches that fell. Even though it was very early and had small buds they were
much better than most of the autos (only bruce banner was really nice). Strong relaxing high.

And these were the autos.

16 Likes

Texada Timewarp my outside Dinosaur plant and my first cut I’ve kept since I got on OG and some random cut I got off a friend.The last one is a mix I made with a cut of the Texada and a mystery male i named Twisted Mister I got a broad leaf plant out of it that is nothing but tops I call her B.O.B Bushy Old Beast I love the green on her.

!

13 Likes

Matanuska Thunder Head …my own creation it’s what I like about it…

Homemade Strains Thread
Phototrons…SWC/TRON
General smoke report thread

11 Likes

Purple moonshine
Corey 95
Gmo root beer
White widow
Chemical desire
Jack herer
Gdp x gsc
Gsc x chemdawg
Gdp x chemdawg
Nl 5 x haze x sensi star
Atf
Romulan
Skunk 1
Mango Maui haze
Ancestral skunk
Undertow
Purple poisin cookies #7
Mazar I sharif
Rks
Original c99
C99
Cambodian
Solshine
Midnight moonshine.
Fruitshine
Super lemon Haze x jack herer
Strawberry milk x black triangle.

Lol there’s a few more I can’t think of, now I’m gonna be thinking about this to much lol.

6 Likes

That is some list! Wish I had the space and time for that many. :smiley:

2 Likes

I like how it runs solids up and down the stalks to make a solid bud nice

1 Like

I don’t have that strain anymore, I pass them out but got seeds… I also gave my farmer buddies the Matanuska Thunder Head to grow and 1 farmer had 1 that grew 8ft. tall…I will be growing another strain that I created, Vietnam Thunder Fuck…I will be starting that grow after Christmas in my SWC/TRON…

Vietnam Thunder Fuck the foil packet are VTF pollen.

7 Likes