What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Goodnight man

2 Likes

Albertsons baked chicken; crunchy veggie salad-loaded baked potato salad. :yum:

13 Likes

15 Likes

19 Likes

Rice-Salmon-Veggi Pann with Salat from the Garden…

20 Likes

My first attempt at smashburgers; a piece of heaven on earth :drooling_face:

15 Likes

I love hot dogs so much, lol. Our buns went a little moldy so bread it is for this round. Jalapeño relish, smoked Jamaican hotsauce, mayo, mustard ketchup and coarse black pepper :drooling_face::sweat_smile:

16 Likes

He’ll yes. I made these, and damn were they good. I was wicked stoned off a medible and we’ll. Sad to say but I need more buns. I like the potato buns, how about you?

4 Likes

Cooked on a stick over the fire is still my favorite way to eat those things. Get the buns ready with what you want on them and out to the fire you go. Usually pretty wasted by that point :wink:

6 Likes

When I roast em I like em black lmao. Everybody hates on it. I learned from my uncle, rest his soul. That’s how you do it. The hockey puck of roasted hot dog. :rofl:

6 Likes

Crunchy skin with soft inside. I can dig it.

4 Likes

Yup that’s it right there. :wink:

3 Likes

Thats the BEST way for sure!

3 Likes

When I was young I had this stuff that I loved called chuckwagon soup. That’s what everyone called it anyway… I remember it was delicious. I never knew how to make it until I bought one of those Nina Foodi type devices and started making soups… I found a recipe and now it’s one of my favorite foods. Instead of simmering in a crackpot for hours, I can make the entire recipe in large quantities in about an hour from scratch thanks to the Ninja Foodi… I really do love this appliance.

Here’s the soup… its a mix of ground beef and vegetables… beef broth but added tomato sauce for a base… some elbow macaroni, bayleaves, & a little worcestershire sauce for a little tang. It’s incredible. The flavor is phenomenal… and its cheap to make.

I made some tonight. I always enjoy eating the leftovers the next day for lunch.

13 Likes

Sounds really good. I’ll have to try it soon

2 Likes

Damn, I meant to post a pic of these amazing turkey tacos we just made…but alas, my mouth was to fast!
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m smoking some goldfish in a little chief. Should be dankity soon. Well after they sit…

2 Likes

Ended up not needing a rest like cheese and cheese its…

danky dankness.

7 Likes

Mr noodles snack.
Boil turmeric, chicken stock, garlic powder, onion powder, dried ghost pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning for a few minutes (to activate the anti inflammatoryproperties of turmeric). Add noodles, cook until done, add curry and noodle mix and stir. Eat hot.

11 Likes

flaming noodles with teriyaki steak…

20 Likes