What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Taco Tuesday! Had some friends over and made authentic street tacos.
…I ate 5 :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

20 Likes

Do you have an instant pot?

1 Like

I have 3 haha. I know that you can make a cheesecake in em apparently but I’ve never tried it yet :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

In case the other 2 break? haha
I bought one a while back to sterilise some grain jars for mycology and was looking for things to cook in it.
I found an awesome recipe for a NY cheesecake, the same bloke has a good few different kinds of cheesecake recipes on his channel. I made a few of the NY cheese cakes they were amazing.
There is a pumpkin one I want to try next it looks lovely.
Here’s a link for the channel if you want to take a look sometime.

12 Likes

Yummm…that looks delicious :yum:

2 Likes

I got/picked these up this week for this wknd, its suppose to be a great wknd. no rain in the forecast…Get your grills out folks…

Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

8 Likes

9 Likes

19 Likes

12 Likes

Shitty Caribbean food. 90% rice and potatoes and 10% chicken. It’s a shame. Love Caribbean food but can’t find a place worth a damn. I’ll have to make my own.

Too gross for me to take a pic.

5 Likes

chicken curry and sweet potato

9 Likes

Breakfast…

18 Likes

lunch

12 Likes

Rib steaks were on sale today.

And BBQ weather just started.

16 Likes

I didn’t have any hamburger buns so I had to make do with what I had and it was delicious… yes, waffles folks…when I don’t have an ingredient/item I try and substitute it with something else…
a few years ago I ran outa croutons so I took some cheez it and crumbled in my salad…it was a big hit with my guests, I will never buy croutons again…

17 Likes

CheezIt waffles!!! You brilliant S.O.B.!!

4 Likes

I salute your ingenuity and I would definitely eat one of those.

4 Likes

carne asada chicken black refried beans Mexican rice lettuce tomato and peppers

12 Likes

This stuff was good, definitely going to be eating more of it. Need to try the flamin hot. See if it’s :fire:

9 Likes

I like that jalapeño Mac n cheese.

I was lazy and just made Mac n cheese that you throw in the oven.

10 Likes