What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

So you’re the guy who buys that! Man, that stuff tastes like Buckley’s medicine to me :laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha only when I’ve got a bottle of Canadian wiskey and no ginger ale

BTW buckleys is good

1 Like

The last jar from last year.

10 Likes

:shallow_pan_of_food:

I had a cookie :cookie:

2 Likes

2nd meal of the day I didn’t :man_cook: chef up anything but open a can and use a

microwave.

2 Likes

Decided to make myself some medi peanut butter cups today, can wait to dive in!

These are definitely a hit, I didn’t use any cannabis in the chocolate only the peanut butter so you don’t get that funk flavor

11 Likes

Tonight’s dinner is going to be awesome, I’m using my home grown red skin red flesh potatoes in a potato salad and then I’ve got these bad boys which I’ve spent 3.5 hrd smoking and are now going to go into the oven for another 1.5 hrs before they go back out on the grill for another hour.

12 Likes

5hrs smoked!?! man I bet that’s good! it’s late where I’m from, but I’m going to have to cook something now. thanks​:neutral_face::grin::rofl:
P.s ouuu and those peanut butter cups look delicious. Could go for one of those right now.

1 Like

Pulling the shoulder blade from a smoked butt. Better believe that was some damn good pulled pork!!

14 Likes

just saw the pic and the first reaction was “AAWWOOOOOOOHHMMMMMMM”

2 Likes

1kg beef. The Mrs is making tea. I’ll keep you posted

11 Likes

Everything. I’m like a pregnant woman. I could be munching on pickles and then move onto some twix.

4 Likes

I generally look in the cupboards and fridge. It works, just found a mini cheese cake i’d forgotten about :thumbsup:

There’s a load of munchie inducing food on show here but where is the fast junk for emergency munchie’s?

UK stoners eat loads of these things, looks ok (ish) on the box.

The sad reality.

I’ve deliberately set the bar low so whatever follows has to be an improvement :thumbsup:

7 Likes

:rofl: I live on these things. I stick the buns in the toaster and microwave the burger separate :+1:

2 Likes

If I can’t be bothered to press the numbers on the microwave…

3 Likes

I have to admit to a few moments of weakness but i usually abstain these days. No choice really, my guts attempt a walkout if i drop one of those things. Heartburn and acid reflux is no way to end a good night :grin:

3 Likes

Haha yeah I tend to avoid them if I have to go out somewhere the next morning :rofl:

3 Likes

I had a severe ganja cookie munchie the other day. Takeaway chicken fried rice and banana fritters, thought i was going to explode but i still couldn’t stop eating :fearful:

3 Likes

Here’s what I just ate. Should be a good night :smile:

5 Likes

I’m completely garbage and I’ll eat basically anything that’s not flavored like liquorice or anise. Though Italian sausage gets a pass because meat and salt balance it out.

I’m also completely strange in that I need 1000mg THC to get floored. I miss my original tolerance. I could stretch a 8th over 2 weeks easy. 100mg edibles used to get me wrecked. Now I make my own as no one can make them right anymore. I swear most people just add it raw and think it’ll work out. Even dispensaries are not exempt. They don’t decarb properly and the lab tests are lies. They are not THC. They’re thca primarily as I would at least get s little bit high from 100mg.

When I make my own 10mg is my dose. How is it so hard to make a edible people?:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes