What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

ā€œMADE IN SCOTLAND FROM GIRDERSā€ .! LOl.
I loved the Adā€™s for irn bru in the past. I canā€™t give my daughter much as it makes her super-hyper :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tada:.!
Itā€™s quite popular everywhere now mate.

Btw i donā€™t think the pollen took to any of the buds i dabbed with them, and cheers for offering some more but no thanks mate.
At least Cola got some beans from papi - so that cross could be greatā€¦! ?
Gaz

3 Likes

The best ad was the granny ram raiding the shop for the bru. Remember that one? @Gaz29

3 Likes
2 Likes

@Gaz29 @Albannach

Forgot this belter!!!

3 Likes

Hmmmmmm :laughing:

An example of my K.I.S.S. diet

3 Likes

Practice thanksgiving. (SUPER half-assed :grin: )

8 Likes

Lunch.

7 Likes

I was going to take a picture of my bbq chicken, but we got carried away

Homebrew

9 Likes

I make those but I slice the side of the breast open and stuff it will jalapeno bits and cream cheese then use a maple bacon rub on the bacon

3 Likes

I gotta try that, sounds delicious. I do butterfly the breasts, beat them with one of those spiky hammer thingies, apply seasonings and flash-broil on the bbq.

1 Like

We have a pig roast every year during a week-long bender partyā€¦ I saw this on my memory card and thought iā€™d share. We inject, rub, marinade, etc. And pretty much everyone there is a stoner, so yes, some stoners eat this:

5 Likes

Bubble hash infused gummies. Does that count?

13 Likes

Hahha I just thought of an epic Stoner edible treat, you melt a little thin layer of chocolate in a square casserole dish lined with parchment. You then take my Reese Canna peanut spread and do a quarter inch layer on top of this chocolate and then put into freezer to harden. At that point you then put a heavy layer of apple crisp topping over the peanut butter and broil until golden brown then refreeze and cutā€¦

Thaw 30 mins before servingā€¦
Eat Your Heart Out Martha and Snoop

3 Likes

Roasted veg and pasta for today. In progress. Iā€™m lit and slow

6 Likes

Not even hungry, but this steak has been calling my name.

It took all of my willpower, and then some, to cut only a little chunk off the bottom.

When the fat is rendered, and the flesh is charred, and a tablespoon of Flour and a tablespoon of Fat has browned.

One half-cup of Coffee and one half-cup of Water were adulterated with one tablespoon of bbq sauce and one tablespoon of Franks RedHot. When that has thickened almost too far, one fat splash of Lee n Perrins to bring it back.

One burn on the tongue, two on the roof of my mouth.
Totally worth it. :joy:

9 Likes

Going fishing tomorrow. So asked the Mrs to make me a packed lunchā€¦

Sheā€™s the best :drooling_face:

15 Likes

Awwww. Look at the effort she put into it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a Google pic mate. Iā€™m not that lucky. Iā€™ll grab an egg mayo butty from Greggā€™s

3 Likes

Try the Xmas pasty they have on at the minute :heart_eyes: they are stunning

1 Like