What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

iĀ“m enjoying the exactly the same ones right now with my morning coffee :coffee:
is yours imported or made in your country?

2 Likes

They are imported and man are they ever good.

A fun fact I learned is that the bottom of them is made with communion wafers because they donā€™t stick to baking pan.

Iā€™ve also got marzipan. We get them both as gifts every Christmas from my FIL. :+1:

3 Likes

ah,original NĆ¼rnberger :+1: i assumed,they from Germany(i think, other countries make em too)
i know this Brand,but we have lotsa brands over hereā€¦

i do like the ones with the Oblaten-bottom tooā€¦didnĀ“t hear the anti-stick theory yet,but it does sounds plausible.

2 Likes

We only get them for Christmas so itā€™s like a special once a year treat. My FIL loves Germany. He has travelling German students stay at his home so he can practice speaking German.

3 Likes

Are you sure? When I started making edibles I was trying to figure out which fat was better. I needed to add big amounts of herb to really small amount of oil. And found out that coconut oil contains a whole lot more saturated fats which is where the thc goes. Vegetable oil might work fine but I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s better. Or maybe Iā€™m missing something :thinking:

1 Like

I get these during boxing week and then hide them in the house from myself for year round surprises!

3 Likes

That wouldnā€™t work for me. Iā€™d eat them all in 3 days :shushing_face:

2 Likes

A little meat haul. 20 lbs of bacon and 14.5 lbs of brisket. Never cooked or ate brisket before so this will be interesting.

13 Likes

You have a smoker brisket is the best you have to trim a shit load of fat from it unless your smoking it maybe,I donā€™t really know a lot about smoking meat to be honest even know Iā€™m a butcher :rofl:

1 Like

Cook this prime rib Christmas Day ,it was cheaper than my discount at work lol 2 bones is enough

Whoā€™s got the prime rib recipes

3 Likes

$7 / lb prime rib!?

8 Likes

Been watching the price of it all week lol :sweat_smile: was surprised it came out to $67 good to have Safeway card

I love brisket so much. I make it like a good friends Jewish grandmother; it falls apart so tender and is so good.

1 Like

Very nice! I am hoping I can prepare it in a way that it will replace the usual tri tip we get. Its about 4$ less per pound so that would be great heh.

1 Like

Here, this about sums it up:

2 Likes

that looks great!

1 Like

Coconut oil is more easily utilized by the liver, if you want to improve the absorbtion more add some Lecithin to it as well.

Apart from that vegetable oil is full of pesticides, herbicides and not particularly a healthy fat, Cannola oil used to be very toxic until it was genetically modified, and is still not good for humans, and makes a good pesticide but yes vegetables oil will absorb the canabinoids from weed OK.

1 Like

You got my attention at brisket :grin:. How are you planning to cook it, oven, grill, smoker?

2 Likes

I think I am going to smoke it and possibly finish it off in the oven.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at What do stoners eat? :fork_and_knife: (Part 2).