What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

I was surprised -

Iā€™d like to be a fly on the wall at one of their ā€œinnovative solutionsā€ meetings

1 Like

True True. I would be like ā€œwould you eat this shit?ā€ Some prisons were better then others. Every time I would change facilities I knew I would be on the toilet for a week.

2 Likes

not reallyā€¦ donā€™t they manage civic centers as well via contract these days?

1 Like

Youā€™re right. Itā€™s all the same shit.

I was talking to someone yesterday who said ā€œwell given my location I had the choice of Tim hortons or subway for lunch.ā€ Itā€™s not really a choice at all.

Itā€™s just grinding my gears a little. Shame shame shame.

I had a boring ham sandwich for lunch but I made it and it wasnā€™t $7.99

2 Likes

what gets me is the salt contentā€¦some of them should be shamed. Long John Silvers should be buying high blood pressure meds for half of their customers.

3 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: Out of likes. But I like.

1 Like

Dang bro. Iā€™m needing a drool rag right now!

1 Like

I wonder if itā€™s just all airplane food. Apparently the stuff is crazy high in sodium so we can taste it when in atmosphere. (shudders)

4 Likes

Button mushrooms stuffed with crab & parmesan cheese

8 Likes

Here is a sugar cream pie as described by @4ftfarmer in a different thread. I hope it was a worthy recreation. The sugar cream part of the pie is fantastic. The taste and texture was akin to tapioca or rice pudding without the rice. When making up the filling I wasnā€™t sure at what point the filling would be thickened but that was self-evident after seven minutes of whisking.

The only downsides to this dessert were all my own doing. I made my own crust for this pie and it was a litte under baked in the middle. This was the first time ever blind-baking a pie crust so it was a learning experience, I definitely should have given the crust a bit more than fifteen minutes. I also need a bit of work on edging my pies as this was the first open-faced pie Iā€™ve baked.

Definitely very rich, Iā€™m glad I made two.

10 Likes

Looks delicious.

Iā€™ve had a similar one made from buttermilk. They called it the ugly pie because it always cracked on top.

:man_cook:t2:

3 Likes

Buttermilk pie will have to be my next undertaking, I hadnā€™t heard of that until yesterday. SCT2020 offered his buttermilk pie recipe as well, I just lacked the ingredients this morning.

2 Likes

Is that my piece? Lol

Thatā€™s pretty damm cool that you made that! I hope you enjoy it and have someone to share it with!!!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been fooling around with curry Mac & Cheese :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:
Need to fine tune it though

Cheers
G

2 Likes

This belongs hereā€¦

:sunglasses: :+1:

You want poutine with that??
Sauce Brune?
:heart_eyes:
To which you respond ā€œmais oui sā€™il vous plais, El Gordoā€

Cheers
G

19 Likes

Talk about getting the munchies.

2 Likes

Just had to share this went to Las Vegas on a family vacation and went to the Heart attack grill , my kiddo did a Triple attack (1.5lb burger) and I did a double (1lb) with all toppings

You may ask do they get any bigger ? They have an 8 patty burger close to 10,000 calories IIRCC itā€™s made the Guinness book of records

And Iā€™ll finish with this!

16 Likes

Itā€™s kind of like food

11 Likes

Fancy cup Iā€™ll take the rectangle mystery box for 50 Alex .

3 Likes

Also kind of like food

:shushing_face:

10 Likes