What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Where you from we call them candy apples in Ireland

2 Likes

yeah. i think we just call them taffy apples. affy tapples is just a brand. i think we call them candy apples too but i don’t remember. they run an operation here (in Chicago)

2 Likes

I love all that stuff have a terrible sweet tooth lol wasn’t even going to buy it I walked passed them twice in the supermarket lol
Wife was
Like you going to buy that or do we have to pass it for a third time :rofl:
My wife is cool ,remember having the indoor fireworks back home growing
Up since we couldn’t have real ones in Belfast ,I’m still a big
Kid at heart. The Irish started holloween well the Celts harvest festival

2 Likes

Niiice one mate, always love an ode to food. Some tasty plates on there

3 Likes

Nic @Heliosphear ! You put a smile on my dear wife’s face. I thank you for that.
I love the things you come up with.
:pray:

4 Likes

Hmmmm, lunch pastry.

10 Likes

That’s a cool video,you got that catchy music that wants you to go out and buy something

3 Likes

Bread and sausage on my day off lol

14 Likes

Should’ve posted this a month ago when I took the pic, but this is a typical summer time lunch for me when my garden is productive…

Black Krim tomatoes, Aonaga Jibai cucumber and grilled Kentucky Wonder green beans. Add a little EVOO, kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper and mmmm :yum:

11 Likes

Do your heart and arteries a favor and smother everything in EVOO, 2 table spoons a day will keep the heart surgeon away lol.

I made up some experimental Pani Puri mixture, 1/3 each of cauliflower, sweet potato and turnip, one large onion fried in butter and evoo, with lots of spices and
kashmiri extra hot chilli, scotch bonnets, and green chilli.

Loaded up the Pani Puri cases and added the Masti liquer.

It was really good I had 12 and I am stuffed. The rest of the mixture will go into some samosas tomorrow :yum:

11 Likes

giphy
tumblr_m43t64L7sH1qz6ygbo1_500

200w e6iarmX 1493816491-bread UncommonAnimatedDunnart-max-1mb ezgif.com-optimize (2) ezgif.com-optimize (3) ezgif.com-optimize (7) ezgif.com-optimize (4) ezgif.com-optimize (1) ezgif.com-optimize (5) ezgif.com-optimize (6) ezgif.com-optimize (8) manbun-man-bun-funny

11 Likes

The GIF Lord strikes again!

@Oldtimerunderground

Bagel swag… :joy:

6 Likes

15 Likes

Damn that looks good, you in the UK mate @phase ? That looks like a proper curry and real naan, my favourite.

2 Likes

That’s me butt naked making loafs

10 Likes

I eat a lot of Indian food myself one of the things I miss about Belfast Indian and Chinese food :rofl:

3 Likes

@Irishrocker Me too mate, only thing I really miss about living in London haha. That and the live music

2 Likes

There’s a curry house up there street from me Naan and curry lol been eating in it for the last 25 years I’ve tried other places but it’s pure junk

Stays open to 1am I’ve fell into this place in some states :rofl: before I quit drinking,Chinese food here is just terrible way to many veggies curry sauce
Is terrible as well,no curry or gravy chips

10 Likes

I’m in the Washington DC area. This was in Arlington :grin::+1:

3 Likes

@Heliosphear i liked that. Very good job.

1 Like