What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

You taking a smoke break? Yea!!!

I forgot I bought this vape last year lol I’ve been playing around with it,it’s handy just push a button you don’t have to set anything

3 Likes

Breakfast of champions clotted cream strawberry jam on some bread I made last night

7 Likes

Love this thread, I have over 1000 replies to catch up on!

@PhilCuisine always impressed with your spreads!

Grow4th!!!

Colosal shrimp
Seared scallops
Cheesy potato

10 Likes

Apple Pie!!!

11 Likes

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Show off :rofl:

2 Likes

I will be when it’s being smothered with Vanilla bean ice cream :stuck_out_tongue:

I love cake… apple cake
Without cinnamon that and sage lol my lest favorite herbs
When I first moved to the states I use to wonder what that taste was in breakfast sausages it was sage
You need birds custard to give that apple cake a bath inimage

You can get it in most Irish shops

8 Likes

6 Likes

My first attempt to make bagels, oddly they turned out pretty good. Next will try blueberry or cinnamon raison :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Ohh I bet that would be good!! I hate sage in sausage also, just really throws it off.

1 Like

Now it’s perfect :star_struck:

13 Likes

They look like actual bagels!! I bet mine would look like

2 Likes

When you butcher a steer the beef bones are not just for the dogs folks…its also for human consumption, just add sauteed mushrooms, shredded beef and roast…bone marrows are awesome with garlic breads.

My pimped out garlic cheese bread…

17 Likes

chicken tenders

9 Likes

Leftovers made way to many meatballs for 2 people

17 Likes

Ahhh a place to show off the dishes

Cocoa and coffee rubbed filet mingion topped w caramelized onions w creamed peas, carrots onions straws and cheddar elbows (Knorr pasta)

T-Day 15’ Turkey Roulade Brined in apple cider, Sweet potato purée with caramelized onions, candied corn, Pearl onions, creamed peas w bacon bits

My FAVORITE app - steak tartare, toast points, quail egg, truffle oil w glass of Cabernet Sauvignon Old Hickory National Harbor

Waygu medium steak Bourbon Steak DC

Steak Wellington topped w mushrooms, kale onion and garlic, honey carrots

Cherry Pecan pork chop, roasted Brussel sprouts, parsnip puree w corn and peas

THE most technical dish of all - I’m a Hell’s Kitchen fan so ode to Gordon Ramsey

Beef Wellington, potatoes dauphinois and caramelized brussel sprouts, butternut squash and bacon pieces

My take on Denny’s breakfast Bourbon burger. Almost too big for a full bite…I saw stars after that one!

Chocolate chess pie

21 Likes

fancy stuff

15 Likes