What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Nice spread

1 Like

IF anyone wants to try their hand at a cheaper version of Beef Wellington, hereā€™s the recipe card

Hope you enjoy it

12 Likes

You can also do baseball steaks from Top sirloin you have to go to old school butcher shop for baseball steaks poor mans fillet
Iā€™m a butcher by trade

2 Likes

Are you busy can you stop by and cook for me ?

2 Likes

My girlfriendā€™s family is from Yorkshire. They always have Birds custard in the pantry.

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior makes me wonder if I should take up being a private chefā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s a must to have the emergency tin if custard in the cupboard lol I need to get some I hate going to the Irish shop up the street ,they just rob you for being Irish

1 Like

Bacon wrapped scallops, baked haddock and rice w roasted garlic. Just a little birthday meal I made for the man

10 Likes

Where do you pick up this magic?

That sounds like a very interesting rub. Does it taste strongly of the coffee, I would have thought the coffee would blanket the flavour of everything else.

Might be a bit early here for lemon squares, but Iā€™m certain itā€™s 4:20 somewhere.

15 Likes

Hey, left over apple pie for breakfast over here lol no judgment on the lemon squares!

13 Likes

Actually the blend works. Think of it like Chocolate Thai. The coffee doesnā€™t make the cocoa overpowering in flavors

3 Likes

Mmm, looks good! Who took the other slice?

That would be me last night :joy: I tried to share some with my little boy and he said it was disgusting. Only likes ice cream, so SADLY, more for me.

3 Likes

ā€œServe with balsamic and chocolate reduction sauceā€

That sounds interesting, I am trying balsamic vinigar in a few different things atm.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a new component. When I thought of chocolate steak, I thought gotta be Hershey who has the best. The recipe I found just had a rub so I topped w slow cooked caramelized red onions instead. That sauce probably elevates the rub :yum:

1 Like

I can really see that working :kissing_heart:

I reduce and caramelize 4 Lbs. of onions to make onion soup & what you end up with is quite different than you would think (if you have never done it)
That would be a great addition to a steak rub. :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Currywurst & Pommes

24 Likes

That does look good.

1 Like