What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Me too. Mrs Foreigner has been too busy to shop so they’re pretty convenient. A bit of a pain but convenient.

1 Like

The last few where bad. The ground meat just wasn’t any good.

2 Likes

Today’s breakfast :yum:

13 Likes

I do love some eggs. Pollo Milla Nessa. Sorry for the spelling fried chicken basically I love that on top a egg.

2 Likes

I had one leak chicken juice all over the fridge. Not happy.

1 Like

They shorted us one bag of produce

1 Like

We got free meals out of it. It is what it is the grocery stores have been just as bad

1 Like

There was apparently a broccoli shortage so they gave us Brussel sprouts. Which I hate. And they were shrivelled and sad.

My biggest complaint is that they take the fun out of cooking. It becomes math.

3 Likes

Thai ribs! :heart:

14 Likes

Gator ribs. We know how you roll. Yea

2 Likes

I love it just like that.

2 Likes

I do the same thing and right at the end throw a metal bowl over it to melt the cheese a little, works a treat

3 Likes

Haha, never had gator ribs, we just eat the tail!

2 Likes

16 Likes

tasty. have pics of the final product? i could go for some bbq meats

2 Likes

In about 5 hours

3 Likes

Didn’t realize that you were talking about the bologna…thought you were talking about pizza…:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

Surf & turf…lamb chops and fried oysters…

20211026_123019 20211026_123047

11 Likes

CafĂŠ con leche

8 Likes

@PhilCuisine - pizza should always be square cut. Agree with ya 100% - the corner pieces are the best. Had to fight my sister for those cuts growing up. (aurelio’s pizza). :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna start cutting my homemade pizza in squares, I won’t have to fight anyone for the corners…:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

It will be easier to heat up in a cast iron pan that’s for sure…u’ll be able to fit more…

2 Likes