What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Was trying to work out what you did to the chicken lol scrape the meat off the bones like frenching lamb rack handy

2 Likes
1 Like

Why’s he telling us about his shitty knifes he owns :rofl:
Better putting a damp tea towel under the board to stop it from slipping

Big boy set of knifes lol

7 Likes

@anon98660487

dexterknifeset2

7 Likes

Need to buy a new bag for my knifes the white handle blade is 12 inches without the handle point of it was sticking out of my bag the other day

3 Likes

i’d hate to bump into that.

2 Likes

i’m not sure if these belongs here, but it makes more sense than leaving it in tv/movies thread. Fair Foods.

1 Like

I’ve never been to a state fair and I’ve lived in the states over 20 years ,need to try one of these out look fun,

I lived in Santa Cruz for a while not far from the boardwalk food was terrible

2 Likes

i don’t think i’ve been to one either. i did however go to the “Taste of Chicago” once, which is a food event that happens once every year, lots of local foods and basic fair foods, way overpriced.

2 Likes

They had the food truck bullshit going on in Sf before Covid started there be a bunch of them every Thursday night
Food was so expensive could made far better myself that’s one of the things about cooking you always know you could of done something better with the dish :rofl:

3 Likes

hmm…preparing the Chickenlegs like this is unnecessary work and a waste of meat,if you ask me.

why not just eat it it this way…

7 Likes

Leftovers doner kabab had Chinese food as well lol

9 Likes

7 Likes

Christmas cake

2 Likes

yup,a traditional xmas cake…we call it (Christ)Stollen
Did You ate this too back then in :ireland: ?

1 Like

There’s a lot of booze in a Irish Christmas cake :joy:

1 Like

Making breads

5am in the morning

Garlic rosemary olives ginger

12 Likes

Yes, it is…more of a presentation thing…we had a Sportsmans Club meeting last Tuesday and it was me and another guys turn to cook for the monthly club meetings…Can you tell what I cooked?

Another and easier way of lollipoping a chicken leg…

11 Likes

…that looks like made by you,no?
but i think i saw springrolls and kabobs bevor in your pix above…so i´m not sure

3 Likes

LOL…there´s no Booze in our xmas cake…maybe a drop(or two) of Rum-Aroma…just for the taste

2 Likes