What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Its an expensive cooking/baking oil but has away more health benefits than most oil…my farmer buddy has more pot for me because I gave him 3 clones…2 Summer Knight and 1 Matanuska Thunder Head…oh yeah I forgot to mention he doesn’t even smoke…He also wants to grow again next year…

1 Like

Got to love it when you go out for a bit and come back to find this on your desk :slight_smile: Man do the hospital staff treat me well.

8 Likes

Belfast Chinese food this is called a curry chip :rofl:
For are American friends it’s fries in curry sauce also comes with sausages peas and
Onions you can also get gravy instead of the curry sauce :rofl:

Best Chinese food ever

My sister sent me the pic teasing me :kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

hmm,that doesn´t look chinese to me…they sell it in IRL in chinese restaurants/take aways?
it´s pommes frittes with curry-sauce…we only eat CurrySausage with fries,looks a bit like yours…only the sausage is missing

2 Likes

Remember first time I walked into a Chinese in San Francisco
Rattled off curry chip sausages and onions please lol

Bloke looked at
Me like I had 2 heads

3 Likes

You got it! My granddaughter and kids we’re over, sat around talking and decorating cookies for them to take home… while a pot roast cooked driving the new puppy insane!

11 Likes

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

:dog: = :heart:

3 Likes

Chicken casserole.

5 Likes

Your soups and casserole, look the same consistency, like a stew :wink:

1 Like

Yesterday I had some more freshly made vegetarian samosas with the pani dipping juice. Pics were all blurry :roll_eyes:

Tonight it was a vegetable, cashew and paneer Talwa.

Cooking on the stove.

With the fried paneer cheese.

5 Likes

When you first started cooking Paki and Indian curries, what were your go-to for recipes? You make a great variety and it always looks delicious (which must include spicy).

@anon98660487 I see you often doing curries too. Please share if no trouble.

1 Like

Mostly YouTube or just Google a recipe, I watch a few documentaries on India, if I see some food I like I Google the region and see how they make them and what ingredients they use.

You can have the same meal made in different provinces and each one will be different. The word Curry does not exist in the Indian language so all meals are usually named after the region and what it’s main ingredients are.

There’s a good TV series on net flicks, Rick Steins India, not sure if it’s still run in though.

Or if I get a takeaway I like I will look it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The casserole was soggy, ya I know… and that’s how I like soups, like stew… most of it is just thrown together and cooked.

1 Like

I like my stews, casseroles and soups on the thick side as well.

2 Likes

Right on :+1:

1 Like

Hot and Sour Soup…

10 Likes

I like my hot & sour thick, but that’s amazingly thick!
:+1: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

5 Likes

Lebkuchen

6 Likes

Just arrived omg it smells so good…

Feta Cheese & Pineapple’s

Linguica & Green Peppers

7 Likes