What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1) - #5024 by bassman5420.

Previous discussions:

11 Likes

A fresh start for some good food!

5 Likes

Wow, 5000 posts!
Brisket likes low heat and time to breakdown the collagen and connective tissue. Marinades and dry rub work well with the meat. Trim a little of the fat off, but not too much as that helps keep the meat from drying out. Good luck!

7 Likes

20 Likes

Some more smash burgers, pizza dough, and some “boutine” :laughing: One has a small tenderloin on it the other has shredded oxtail. Marble Cheddar cubes.

24 Likes

Some jerk chicken on my pellet smoker :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Cut up a half striploin to have some steaks in the freezer.

Figured I better test one.

It passed!

21 Likes

Apple bourbon and mesquite smoked pork loin… saved half for tomorrow…friggin good

15 Likes

Roasted pork belly…

18 Likes

Prime rib sick of looking at it :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Giant apple turn over :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

That’s about as valuable as gold bars stacked on that rack

9 Likes

How could I not buy it :sweat_smile: best $4.95 buy of the season

4 Likes

Told my buddy that I will cook a ham today for the bar and just have people bring side dishes…I also told him that I was gonna keep the ham bone…I’ve never deboned a ham bone and it was pretty damn easy…

12 Likes

Beef tenderloin
We cooked for a customer

10 Likes

Yeah these are more expensive than the one I got,I get a good discount at work but still,I’m not paying stupid prices for prime rib

If I had my way I would be sitting
In the Indian restaurant up the street for Christmas dinner

3 Likes

A lot of pultry and fresh veggies roasted garlic

10 Likes

Steak, fries and roasted garlic 3 days in a row. 2 strip 1 ribeye.

20 Likes

That steak looks cooked to perfection. I personally love a blue Streak. I had to stop having it well done when I had a plate fitted in my jaw and it was painful to chew it.

2 Likes

Christmas Dinner.

Pineapple Spice Ham, neeps’n’tats, steamed broccoli & cauliflower with cheese sauce, home made bread, corn, cranberry sauce with ginger & pears, hapukapsas (washed & drained sourkraut with chopped apple, onions & caraway seeds fried long and slowly until its pure caramel goodness)

14 Likes