What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

@Yetigrows Are those some east coast oysters? I prefer mine with a mignonette sauce. They look delicious.

4 Likes

PB Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, made highly ganjanous of course. Made a bunch half of my size for a family member who uses edibles for her fibromyalgia. Oop, time for some quality control :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Forgot the pics :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I guess that rosin wrapped doobie did it’s job :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

My wife has fibro… she has been mmj in our state since it came out. She loves edibles and concentrates. These look right up her alley!.

3 Likes

A fellow grower who I follow on IG has fibro as well and he’s trying a new treatment that is supposed to be great for it. It involves soaking raisins(ideally golden from what I heard) in alcohol. He used gin for reference. But apparently after soaking you eat 2-3 raisins for the pain. I haven’t read the articles on it so I don’t know the science behind it, but he has and they must be promising enough for him to try it. And I don’t think dude is much of a drinker anymore so I don’t think he’d be using booze in his treatment if he didn’t need to. But I’d look into it for her at least. You could probably just reuse the liquor for the next batch though I’d imagine, unless of course you wanted to drink it🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Hey, really appreciate the info bud. It’s a non stop battle with her pain, she’s always in pain. Sometimes it’s hard for me to deal with, but then I realize she has to deal with it firsthand. She’s a trooper. We found that transdermal patches high in cbd and thc work. 100 mg of each on the ankle each day.

3 Likes

Green chili Pork(carnitas sinaloa) enchiladas for dinner tonight.

12 Likes

First home made cube beef curry. It was freaking awesome.!

12 Likes

The enchiladas and the curry both look and sound delicious. Maybe I’ve just got the munchies though :thinking:

3 Likes

Went for the grandma style pizza tonight

9 Likes

That’s why I made it, pure munchies. This was awesome, 2 tblsp of cayenne ground pepper 1.5 tsp cumin, 1.5tsp coriander, 1.5 tsp turmeric, 1.5 tsp of habenero powder. 2 garlic cloves, can of crushed tomatoes, as much onion as you please, half a roast cubed up, 2 cups beef broth, half cup cream., simmer for 20 or so minutes until thick and mucky. Nobody asked but that’s what’s in it! O some salt and pepper as well.

3 Likes

This was my supper tonight…stuffed grilled squids…

13 Likes

Nilagang baka Filipino beef stew with cabbage

10 Likes

I had a power outage so I went down the road for food.
When I got back home the power was back on.
Then the power went off again…
Somehow the sandwich disappeared in the darkness.

7 Likes

I give a raw piece to my cat if he wont eat it i wont, if he eats it and survives i’ll eat it

2 Likes

reminds me of miners using canaries… lol.

1 Like

Well hes not much of a mice hunter

anyways being European its pig and potato for me

9 Likes

I prefer animals over people so I don’t know if I’m ok with you doing that. :rofl:
You could always hire a human to do the testing like the royals used to.

1 Like

well im relying on his keen instincts honed by evolution

1 Like