What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Beef, very very low and slow - did some mac and cheese to go with it - a very american day

22 Likes

The classic Cesar salad!

3 Likes

Deliciously so!

2 Likes

Cheat days are for chicken and mofongo

15 Likes

This was breakfast a couple of days ago. It didn’t last long enough to get photographed once it was plated.

For the hashbrowns, melt 2 Tbs of bacon fat along with 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt in a non-stick frying pan. Put the potatoes in the pan and mix well so everybody has some bacon fat on them, then mash down into a 1 inch thick layer. BTW, that’s 2 medium spuds in the picture. Cover and cook over one tick below medium heat for 15 minutes, turn the potatoes over, recover and give it another 15 minutes. (You’ll learn exactly how long it takes on your stove top.) Serve and eat immediately.

BTW, that’s Mrs. mota’s finger gloved hand. It’s been chilly here in our unheated (by choice) apartment!

12 Likes

Was in the mood for a BLT but had no big tomatoes so I had to improvise and used some grape tomatoes…

15 Likes

Pot roast from Sunday (leftovers tonight) and peanut butter cookies, some with chocolate chips. I ate 3 of them before I realized it then stopped - haha they’re 50 mg each. I’m about to go eat more of them - lesson, next time make 2 batches.
Such a good recipie. Thick, chewy and fluffy cookies.
https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/soft-peanut-butter-cookie-recipe/

18 Likes

Lastnights meal was veggy burger on a garlic naan bread, with caramelized onions, mushrooms and cheese’ with a couple of pieces of fried sourdough bread.

Starting

17 Likes

:hotdog:

19 Likes

Bacon woven with fresh oven-roasted chicken, avocado, mayonnaise, and tomato. Served on toasted Ezekiel bread.

Some Havarti would have really made this a masterpiece.

18 Likes

Goudas not goud enough for you anymore?

10 Likes

Now you are talking Pure Decadence (with that Pork Belly lol from last Dec)
Please chop Me a piece, even though I know its long-gone

3 Likes

The fat is the first to go around here
Bless it’s the duck then it gets a break.

2 Likes

I never get tired of seafood…

19 Likes

I’m in no condition to cook right now, but oddly enough, I am hungry. HA! I’m sticking with an easy to split, and therefore safe to “prepare,” English muffin. Thankfully I didn’t burn myself either, though they do appear a little under done. Sigh…

I think I’d better hit that bong again, just to be on the safe side.

9 Likes

Yum those shrimp look fresh!

1 Like

Salt and pepper?

11 Likes

Stoners eat venny burgers
Leftover blue cheese juicy Lucy🤌

16 Likes

Lastnights meal was a cheese and onion pasty and English hienze backed beans.

11 Likes

Last night was a reverse seared ribeye, a red Diane yam, and a baked russet with sour cream (out of chives again). Delicious but boring. My hat is off to all of you more creative cooks.

The remaining portion of the steak will be either lunch or perhaps a dinner sandwich.

17 Likes