What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Ok, it’s a done deal…gonna bring these to the bar tomorrow because there should be a few Guinea Pigs there…

6 Likes

Is that magic brownies lol
What’s the best way to cook scallops,I know nothing about them

1 Like

I usually grill them or fry in a cast iron pan…brown both sides then shove in oven for a few minutes…btw, pot brownies…I used my Summer Knight strain it’s of Kush lineage…

4 Likes

What’s good to serve with them,I don’t have a clue about seafood

Pot brownies last time I had one of them lol

1 Like

Almost anything…sauteed veggies, spinach, green beans, pea pods and mushrooms…that’s what I serve it with…sometimes I serve them with steak too…

4 Likes

Thanks sounds good this is New Year’s Eve dinner,lobster tails and scallops

2 Likes

This does belong in here cause I do eat it. RSO/Iso oil. This is strictly for eating not smoking.

If I made it to smoke it would be honey coloured.

11 Likes

@chronix
how did you go about making it?

2 Likes

Old school way, nothing special.
I only use bud, or crystally fan leaf.
I use a mason jar filled with bud, fill it with 99% iso. Shake it, let it sit for a few minutes, shake it again vigorously, let it sit for a few minutes again. Put some cheesecloth stuff between the mason jar seal an strain it out into another container. Then after that I strain it again through coffee filters, if you don’t you will still have alot of sandy material in your liquid.
Then I take the end filtered results and I cook the liquid OUTSIDE cause I do not trust doing it inside of my house…for many safety reasons. Much more ventilation in my back yard. I use a heat plate thing and a stainless steel bowl to cook the iso in, and it works great for me. I have had a pyrex dish explode on me before, so stainless is the way for me. :rofl:
If my math is correct there is 18.5 grams in that jar in the picture.

5 Likes

From what I have read, you can remove some chlorophyll by letting your mixture sit in the sun. But it hasn’t been a problem for me.

1 Like

i already have a bottle full of filtered/infused everclear or green dragon or whatever you want to call it. i just have to do the cooking off outdoors and then i’m set. how long does it last? does it expire or mold or anything?

3 Likes

In my opinion this shit will last longer then any other form. Bud only lasts so long…
I’ve had some of this oil in the freezer for 2 years and it was still great in my opinion.
Alot easier to preserve in my opinion. Turn a few pounds into this an its alot easier to store.
Forgot to say, I have never had this type of oil turn moldy ever.

5 Likes

Love chili :heart:

14 Likes

you are not alone. all local, home farmed, recently harvested animal, Southwest Stew.

homegrown /dried poblano and cayenne peppers, pestling a lil’ freshy fresh

our ‘cranberry’ beans
PC310073 PC310072

frozen heirloom tomatoes from the garden
PC310074

homeade stock out of freezer
PC310071

celery, not so local :frowning:
PC310075

from down the road
PC310076

homeade venny ground. 30% beef suet :slight_smile:
PC310077

the beginning, back with the finshed product later :slight_smile:
PC310078

13 Likes

Braised brisket

17 Likes

oh man, that brisket looks amazing, woof

3 Likes

wish i had a bunch of wackos to share this. unfortunately not, thank you *****.

chili, SWNA style, no cheese, no raw onion, no sour cream, just goodness.

PC310080

9 Likes

It’s making me hungry!

2 Likes

A quick egg and cashew currry, pretty good way to eat eggs for me. It only took 10 minutes.

Saute onions, garlic and ginger, add chili flakes, tumeric, garam masala powder, and a lot of rock salt, then add your boiled eggs, and fry them until they pick up the color of the tumeric, add lemon juice, water, and tomato paste. Add the cashews, some spinach and fresh corriander.

Stir until it thickens up and eat :yum:

11 Likes

Looks very good

2 Likes