What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

My eldest introduced me to those at Christmas…
The green box is nice the red box is… something else…
:tongue: :astonished: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I like a good burger… hold the ketchup though…K4meQ_pW6SN5YD_lgU7tD92fDPGq3pho_K3LtH9poF4

6 Likes

Deviled eggs

16 Likes

Kinda looks like top sirloin.

@Oldtimerunderground I ran outta dog food (more on the way) and my dog has eaten about that much hard boiled eggs in like 24 hours. Poor boy :stuck_out_tongue: or poor me later when hes farting all over me.

I did like 15 in the instant pot for 7 mins at high pressure usually comes out perfect.

Those look dank. Making me miss my egg heavy potato salad that I haven’t made in ages. I wonder if it’d be just as good with only eggs.

2 Likes

Those need some bacon jalapenos on top!

Love me some deviled eggs

1 Like

I tried the red one too… one of my worst decisions… :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @neogitus, they are dank :drooling_face:

It’s gonna be poor you, for sure :joy:

I cook a ton of food for my dog. His bag of dogfood lasts for months with how much I cook for his fat ass :rofl:

Plain with paprika is the only way my kids will eat them, but you’re so right! Lol. I love topping them with all kinds of stuff :drooling_face: sooooo good.

5 Likes

I’m not sure this is what the word “eat” meant in the title, but good one. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

13 Likes

That’s it? You aren’t going to be hungry after that, are you?

2 Likes

:thinking: I might crack open another jar of the pickled beets :joy:

4 Likes

Good eats folks…

11 Likes

Wow everyone continues showing their culinary skills simple and technical dishes :clap:t3:

Seafood feast

Bourbon salmon (frozen pre made) topped w caramelized onions. Cooking is also doctoring or enhancing products…
Hush Puppies
Coconut Shrimp
Garlic butter rice in chicken base
Creme fraiche peas and corn
Chick-Fil-a Polynesian sauce

8 Likes

@PhilCuisine Is that some Japchae? Looks real good is that pork or beef?

1 Like

My mom used to make this dish and we called it Sotanghon and this one has ground pork in it…

3 Likes

well it looks amazing and bet it tastes just as good. I love all sorts of noodle dishes, one of my favorite but hard to find around me is Dan Dan noodles.

2 Likes

just a simple meatball sandwich:

9 Likes

Yessir. venison backstraps and man were they amazing!
Cheers

2 Likes

5 Likes

Bunch of old pics from years ago. Didn’t even get to the halfway point of one of my many folders of pics :stuck_out_tongue: few didn’t work for some reason

Uploading: DSC_0058_1_20180305_20171205.JPG… Uploading: DSC_0100_20160319.JPG…

15 Likes