What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

You know it will. :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t usually do pictures of my food, but for some reason the mood struck me tonight.

15 Likes

Simple breakfast before work, nothing fancy…

10 Likes

Rotate the plate 90 degrees CCW
Move the carrot slices to represent ‘eyes’ and you have a ‘happy face’ :wink:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Carp cooked

12 Likes

Mini pumpkin anyone? :rofl:

I’m getting the rest of my hot peppers diced up to freeze for my next batch of salsa. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

More cookies - amazing recipie for drop sugar cookies. I’ll be baking these for Christmas gifts for sure! 350⁰ 12 minutes and i left them to cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes.

15 Likes

Oo boy, thank you for sharing! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Dogs.

14 Likes

Last night was a leftover steak sandwich for me.

Tonight Mrs. mota made us cheese enchiladas (cheddar inside, jack on top) and refritos. It was delicious!

15 Likes

Mmm, leftover steak made into sandwiches is my jam!

3 Likes

Generally speaking, that’s one night’s meal once a week for me. I make it on a commercial, high gluten extra sour sourdough bread, so the toast (I always have it on toast) is quite toasty on the outside and soft on the inside. I like the steak sliced absolutely as thin as I can manage, the way my dad made this same sandwich. I have a nice Dexter slicing knife that I use primarily for this sandwich. Sometimes I use ice berg lettuce, which was my pop’s preference. It’s a sandwich I love. And I’ll also just say I loved my father. He was a good man.

8 Likes

My breakfast this morning was awesome, thanks to @blowdout2269! It was my usual breakfast (i.e., 2 strips of thick cut applewood smoked bacon, some red onion, a russet potato, and 2 eggs all fried in bacon fat) which is quite good by itself, but this morning topped with seriously delicious salsa! Holy moley was it good! mange10

Thank you so much, my friend!

17 Likes

You’re quite welcome my friend.
Glad y’all are enjoying it!
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So…I seen someone eating popcorn on the television, and well…

My weird craving got the best of me, lol.
I’m a weak man. :laughing:

12 Likes
1 Like

14 Likes

Wow, was Mrs. mota on TV!? :wink:

1 Like

6 Likes

Louie’s, the oldest bar in Battle Creek…

13 Likes