What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Got a new smoker as an early birthday present! Last night’s smoked chicken and carrots from the garden.

21 Likes

20 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

Breakfas taco of potato.

9 Likes

18 Likes

I respect this so much ! When I was young, we used to go to local farm to get fresh milk. We’d bring 3-4 glass gallon jars and get them filled. The only problem with fresh milk was you had to shake it before using. I filled a bowl with cereal and didn’t shake it… yep… bowl full of cereal and cream.

2 Likes

here’s a home-made take on rice and beans, made a big ol pot of it

10 Likes

Oh man,that looks so good!
Can’t get it here…there is only 1 decent butcher, and even THEY don’t do Belly OR Jowls because they smoke EVERYTHING!!

Dude!!! You are KILLING me here!
!st the pork-- now crab!!
I think we need to move closer to where YOU live!! :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Nothing fancy, just a simple burger, homemade of course…

12 Likes

Ooooh…honesttagod REAL hot chocolate too!!!

3 Likes

12 Likes

That looks delicious!

1 Like

that looks really good. now i want sushi. i haven’t had any for a couple years i think.

1 Like

Ahh guys it was delicious, spicy tuna rolls, spicy crab, and spicy salmon. Holy heck was it good.

4 Likes

A couple years, go get some!

1 Like

Man-we’d KILL for some good Sushi (Ok…maybe just maim)
Our favorite place had a fire and won’t be re-opened until late August…
Only 3 other places within an hours drive-- one is WAY over priced, the other’s quality has tanked and they NOW ONLY do it buffet-style UN-ICED…NO THANKS.
Lastly is our local grocery store that has it’s own trained Sushi Master… but they only make it fresh 3 days a week, and they just doubled their prices. NOT paying sit-down restaurant prices for Grocery store sushi!
So-- guess I gotta start making some hand rolls!

1 Like

I started making most of what I eat. The sushi place in town, is like 20 bucks a roll. Ridiculous imo. Thankfully like you said, two of the grocers have a sushi bar, and they make on the hour, that’s when you come in. Watch it get rolled in front of you, you get 15 to 20 servings for 10 bucks. Super killer deal. :ok_hand:

2 Likes