What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

I used spices and suaces produced by a small local store. Chicken, Green Peas, Four Kinds of Bell Peppers, White Onion, White Rice.

11 Likes

:horse: Horse Meat-Bockwurst with PotatoeSalad

13 Likes

How’s horse taste? I freaking hate them. Would love to put it to use as food. :rofl: it’s more the other way around horses hate me! And then again on my side for them being gigantic aholes

6 Likes

i’ve never liked horses. i do love cows though.

3 Likes

Same here. We got some cool ones we call them smores cows. They literally instead of spots have a dark stripe vertical white in the middle then dark again. The whole heard is this way :rofl:
Edit. They live around here :laughing:

1 Like

They’re a breed called Dutch Belted. They’re milk cows.

4 Likes

That’s neat

1 Like

14 Likes

pure Horse Meat is bit more “sweet” than Beef,i´d say …the Sausage contains spices (and maybe a part Pork as well,not sure),so its hard to describe.
i got some pure HorseMeat frozen for our next GardenCookingEvent

6 Likes

11 Likes

That’s cool to know. I’d like to try it some time. You can buy it here. I’m surprised lol

that was an coincidence…it´s not common to buy/eat Horsemeat over here. in my old HomeVillage they had to slaughter a young HaflingerHorse because it got a Skin Disorder.it got burnings from the sun,so it was not able to spend its time at the paddok.
it´s quite rare over here to get some fresh Horsemeat,so you can imagine it was sold out in no time…luckily my Mom lives next to the farmer and grabed a couple chunks and some Sausages :+1:

4 Likes

That’s really awesome. I mean the fact your mum got you some from the neighbors. Right on man

2 Likes

last night

11 Likes

Looks like it would have made an excellent breakfast as well! :yum: (I have yet to make breakfast this morning, so it’s on my mind.)

2 Likes

No time for breakfast for me…edited

1 Like

I’m guessing she’s thinking the same about you too. The best! d8JBdDJ

2 Likes

Thanks for the smile bud.

1 Like

fast food meal cost the same as this meal, i’m all in under 50 for this, 4 plates.

13 Likes

This isn’t about a particular meal but rather how we prep a totally common item, onions. I thought it was a quick and interesting read about something I’d never spent much time considering.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/how-to-cut-onion.html?unlocked_article_code=1.zE0.innr.AvhDWr3mralk&smid=url-share

1 Like