What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

11 Likes

Wings. We love em here in Buffalo. Flats or drums can even be dating criteria :poultry_leg: for me, so I get along best with flats lovers 🤷

14 Likes

Baked cavatappi

Crusted twice with parmesan and captains wafers cuz we’re at the beach :parasol_on_ground: ahoy

17 Likes

Made the kid mac and cheese. Gotta chef it up with some shredded cheddar!

Yes, I know I shouldn’t eat the rest of this pot.
No, I dont care.
:crazy_face:

12 Likes

Amazing Burger! Black Angus Beef, Lettuce, Tomato, 4 slices of Bacon with Red onions, Carmelised onions, 2 Onion rings & Mozilla!

Also BANG on flavor for this Pop!

14 Likes

Damn, i remember Warheads! Them things were good. Never seen this drink before though. That burger kinda just made me hungry. But I’m very very full from to much pasta.

3 Likes

Amazing flavor the pops are. The burger was outstanding :ok_hand: :yum:

4 Likes

Light breakfast for me today, bagel with cream cheese and strawberries.

The “Natually Flavored” label emblazoned upon the can is a bit concerning :laughing:

12 Likes

Fun fact if you just call them all bagels you can use them for sandwiches too.

4 Likes

Sandwiches have tops. I never eat a bagel with a top. I never learned to unhinge the lower jaw.

4 Likes

What about this sammich

14 Likes

No bread, just breading? I no longer visit that establishment after the ‘free’ fiasco a few years back along with 2 other terrible visits. Popeyes hands down.

4 Likes

Neither do I. It was just chicken for bread. Or breaded chicken :rofl:. I had one a long time ago…

2 Likes

images (4)

4 Likes

Supper last night…

15 Likes

I applaud your use of ranch dressing sir.

*Ketchup is my go to here but the wild man in me digs the ranch from time to time.

1 Like

What’s the lineage of that donut??? The crystal production is amazing.

4 Likes

eggs ham and sausage

11 Likes

By their very definition, open faced sandwiches are both sandwiches and do not have a top slice. :wink:

2 Likes

I remember that. I thought it was good.

2 Likes