What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

15 Likes

9 Likes

@PhilCuisine
interesting way of cooking them. are they freshly caught or store bought?

2 Likes

Fresh eggs, rice and beans, fried tortilla

Cilantro, queso fresco, habenero

8 Likes

Freshly caught at a forest preserve pond that gets stocked every Spring…

2 Likes

Lastnightsmeal was super salad with a boiled eggs and veggy samosa.

8 Likes

Mothers Day Brunch-- Breakfast casserole (Sausage, ham, bacon, veggies, bread and eggs)
And because we got up so late-- tonight’s desert was already ‘raided’…Brownie-crust NY Cheesecake! Takes 2.5 lbs of cream cheese!!!
When I made both last night (both have to be chilled over night) I made an extra of each for our neighbors…
With both recipe’s-- I used 2.5 DOZEN eggs! I wish I still had my chickens!

brownie cheesecake

11 Likes

Mother’s Day breakfast for the missus. The blueberries were the size of quarters, topped with some great organic maple syrup.

11 Likes

Oo, breakfast casserole is one of my specialties.
Mmmmm!

1 Like

That’s a X-mas morning favorite in our household.

1 Like

Though I think I’ve made it more for dinner than I ever have for breakfast.

1 Like

Christmas here is a special polish sausage and fried potatoes… it’s what Draigs VERY Polish Grandmother always fixed… :relaxed: :yum:

2 Likes

Mine too–I just rarely make it since our Son doesn’t eat eggs, and our daughter is a vegetarian (not by choice) but I left out the meat on 1/2 this time-- she loved it!

2 Likes

It’s all good. My wife doesn’t eat much meat either. Sometimes half of mine is veggie style or I make it with turkey bacon.
Btw, I love my chickens. I can’t eat those store bought eggs anymore. I tried back in November for the first time in years. Gross! Fricken sweatshop eggs. Though my chickens need to calm down. I think I have like 90 eggs on my counter atm. Can’t give em away fast enough. :joy:

1 Like

I know what you mean-- we ended up (eventually) with almost 40 chickens-- a guy at Tractor Supply kept bringing us their ‘leftovers’…we already had about 20 assorted Polish, Turkens, Show Girls,Spitzhauben, Silkies, Aracaunas, Seabrights, Mille Fluers, and Old English bantams!!! Then of course-- we had to hatch our own weird crosses…
Plus we hand raise every chick-- so they ALL think people are ‘Momma’… They came to recognize the sound of my car…so when I got home-- the ENTORE FLOCK came flying out of the Barn to greet me! mao1

all I could imagine was hearing ‘‘Flight of the Valkyries’’ when they did that!l

3 Likes

Oh yes, I know that sound lol. Even though I’m down to only nine ladies, they still do it. Even these nine give me 8-12 eggs a day. I gotta find more egg-using recipes. I was thinking of trying to make a quiche. Thoughts?

2 Likes

You can freeze them for when the girls slow down in winter!
Run the eggs thru the blender or whip with a mixer…then pour into ice cube trays. Once frozen…bag the cubes! Depending on the size, 1-2 cubes=1 large egg. Can use them in recipes or scrambled! And if ya need egg recipies- start with Stratas and quiche! Really versatile and easy…and use a lot of eggs!

2 Likes

Nothing fancy folks…I love cooking this way, it’s what I have in the fridge recipe…it was actually delish.

7 Likes

Looks yummy

Edit: I wasn’t replying to anything in particular… Just needed to be fast to get these to line up :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

My wife made cheeseburger muffins. What the actual f*** they’re so good :drooling_face:

12 Likes