What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Fried dough is always good. Haha

3 Likes

Yeah just like beignet, soooooo good. Hard not to just annihilate the whole plate :joy: good thing my wife and kids were around to kill it all before I could.
They also attacked the chocolate cream pie I made earlier this month too :rofl:

16 Likes

Ohhh yeah, I also might have eaten the whole plate and made myself sick if someone wasn’t there to stop me. :joy:

1 Like

love shepards pie :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

They’re kinda shaped like a hot dog (or 96 of 'em).

3 Likes

They make smaller ones the size of a rice cooker saw one at Sam’s Club just now, $28…

Saw this one for $79 at Sam’s

But decided to get this one for the same price…it’s an early Christmas gift to myself…won’t be opening it till Christmas folks…

Last nights snacks, air fried of course…fries were nice and crispy…this old air fryer kicks ass still and very simple to use…

10 Likes

So, let me ask you, the one that you bought, what’s the machine’s actual footprint?

Your freakin’ meal looks delicious again! :yum:

1 Like

Not gonna open my Christmas gift yet but I found this…

1 Like

Thank you, Phil! beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Foreigner eats all the animals:
Roast crispy pork:

A duck in a box:

A chicken leg:

Also @mndlss @saxo @m0sirys Mrs Foreigner got jokes:

19 Likes

po ta toes

16 Likes

Time to enjoy a traditional Bavarian cuisine.

14 Likes

lol :smile:
throw some brats on that pie. mmmm

2 Likes

And they are ribbed for your pleasure! lol (1)

2 Likes

Well that also applies to the other, flip that sum bitch inside out. :flushed: :rofl:

2 Likes

Cabbaged Beef.

:v:

17 Likes

O hell ya some dank

1 Like

Mmmm cabbaged beef :drooling_face: @Pigeonman
Guess it’s not eating per say but it is my dinner

7 Likes

Ménage a trois just me and the dogs. Wait… that doesn’t sound right. It’s just me, the dogs are watching. No wait that’s weird too. I’m just drinking wine by my lonesome. There :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sweet.

10cha