What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

10 Likes

Iā€™m not qt risk of one tbh. Iā€™m a baker, cashier, and liquor clerk. :crazy_face: easy jobs :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I was trying to be funny (unsuccessfully) by pointing out the irony of the risk of consuming poppy seeds while simultaneously posting pics on a cannabis website :slight_smile:

It does look delicious though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh besmirching the food thread eh? Iā€™m sure your intentions were hono(u)rable :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl:
Yeah, that joke fell flatter than the top of my head. I just thought it would be obviously funny that I was warning him about poppy seeds, when weā€™re all weed lovers on a cannabis website.

My wife didnā€™t laugh either :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They canā€™t all be winners. Canā€™t land perfect all the time :+1:

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe people like this stuff.

Local delicacy my sweet aunt fanny. Whereā€™s the cheese!?

But I finally found a use for Roma pizza:

I had to contend with my motherā€™s objections ā€œWhat are you doing? We have burger buns, theyā€™re right here!ā€, but it was delicious!

17 Likes

Itā€™s a ā€œdelicacyā€ which is slang for ā€œgross.ā€

But the burger adaptation is a slick move.

5 Likes

Gastronomical wizard Foreigner presents his latest culinary masterpiece:

Tomato a la tomato.

Itā€™s vegan.

Donā€™t you dare add cheese.

Oh shit:

15 Likes

Perhaps they are lactose intolerant, they donā€™t seem to do cheese on any of their pizzasā€¦ :astonished:
ā€œHaving no trans fats, egg or dairy, Romaā€™s pizzas make a delicious and healthy meal.ā€ Hmmmā€¦

Cheers
G

2 Likes

That pizza looks good to me. The most important part of a pizza is the dough/crust and sauce. When those are both great thereā€™s no need for cheese. You could throw some anchovies, pecorino Romano, oregano, garlic powder, and some breadcrumbs on top of that and throw it in the oven to zhuzh it up.

3 Likes

We made oriental bread and filled it with a tomatoe-mozzarella salad

11 Likes

We had a simple breakfast todayā€¦

14 Likes

A sextet of cider circles.

My mother was very insistent that I not touch her oven, otherwise I would have made chicken fingers.

Still went back for seconds.

10 Likes

Are they the tiniest pancakes in the world, or did you cover them with Hersheyā€™s Kisses?

6 Likes

funnyā€“just getting ready to bake mine!!!
EASY!
Phyllo rolled around nuts and chocolate-- or nuts mixed with datesā€¦bake-- then either pour heated honey over the top- or - I sprinkle with cinnamon sugar before baking.

3 Likes

dude- yer killin me!
My Mom used to add the cream cheese like that- I donā€™t cuz Draig & Son arenā€™t huge fansā€¦

3 Likes

OMGā€“killin meā€¦ small towns like ours SUCKā€¦ NO ethnic markets of any kindā€¦ were supposed to get an Asian market this past spring- city counsel holding it upā€¦ racists fucksā€¦

4 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes