What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Ok, someone tell me why in Sam Hill baking powder has aluminum in it!?! Like wtf…

Whatcha got there @CADMAN? :thinking:

3 Likes

Home made :fire: :hot_face: sauce :yum: my son made it 10 mins ago.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought. Oo, hot? Yum!
The secret recipe please. :palms_up_together:

3 Likes

That’s what’s up :muscle:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20230904-192302_Firefox_1

Fibber!

3 Likes

Basic recipe :yum:

1 lb. jalapeno peppers (approx. 10 jalapenos)
1/2 onion
2 garlic cloves
3/4 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup water
juice of 1 lime
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Mexican oregano1/4 teaspoon cumin (optional)
freshly cracked black pepper
Substitute as needed.

6 Likes

The clock is broken lol

2 Likes

I love to ferment stuff just recently made a giant batch of red cabbage sauerkraut i put this on everything

11 Likes

To prolong the release of carbon dioxide within the batter.

Sodium aluminum sulphate and sodium aluminum phosphate are compounds that become acidic when heated and were incorporated into double acting baking powders.

4 Likes

Yup, well I can do without it. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:
Guess aluminium-free is just as good, but only reacts in water. As the other can react to water and heat.

2 Likes

Lastnights meal was over before I remembered to take a pic. A cheese fondue with 2 cloves of garlic, 1 kilo of Swiss Emental and a kilo of Swiss Gruyer cheese, 3/4 of a bottle of white wine, teaspoon of baking soda and a large pinch of nutmeg yummy. To dip was French baguette bread and Yorkshire Puding.

10 Likes

grilled up a ribeye steak :grin:

17 Likes

LUNCH-- chicken salad with tomato, grapes and celery- a side of citrus mayo.

15 Likes

Yeah my mom made these as well. My son just turned 16 and doesn’t like cake. So we always have pie. Which is fine with me I like it more anyhow. Well… besides cheesecake! That’s my absolute favorite :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes…I have a problem, lol.

11 Likes

Brother I share this problem. It’s a chewy burden.

4 Likes

It’s like I’m headed for bed, and this wave of a sugar craving comes over me.
Yup, handful of gummies! Lol

5 Likes

I wondered the same thing, and there appears to be a larger pancake on the bottom. Which ever way, I’m guessing they were delicious! :yum:

4 Likes

Hey, y’all leave Phil alone. I like the little cakes!
Two folds with a fork, an extra syrup dip, then I can just shove the whole thing in my mouth. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I see eight monster bites! :rofl:

4 Likes

I love that photo! I don’t know technically why it looks so strange to my eye, but the kisses on the large pancake the bottom look like the “normal” size kisses, but the ones on the small pancake appear inordinately large.

4 Likes