What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Haribo macht Kinder froh und Erwachsene eben so! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

No, i donā€™t like Ouzo that muchā€¦ but a lil one once and thenā€¦

Greek againā€¦ the only Restaurant close to my Hotel (out of Town work)

20 Likes

Whatā€™s your favorite ar a Greek restaurant? Do they offer the baked feta on tomatoes and onions? If so, try it. It usually amazing as well as the pepperonis in garlic oil :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I like those yellow stained potatoes they make.

3 Likes

That sounds delicious! mange10

Simply in garlic oil or fried in garlic oil? Also sounds awesome! :+1:

3 Likes

Ja, i know that Feta, Tomatoe & Onion Dishā€¦ ist sehr lecker
When at a Greek Tavern, i usually order something with Lamb or Fried Liver.
To be honest, when i have the Choice i rather go to a Indian, Thai or China Restaurantā€¦in most cases i ate greek, it was on Invitation (my Bros Bday etc)ā€¦

6 Likes

When I was in Paris 100 years ago I ate mostly Greek food. I was a student and it was cheap. I lived on gyro plates and crepe jambon fromage for 3 weeks.

Oddly I had money for wine though :joy:

9 Likes

It definitely sounds delicious!

My favorite kind of seared flesh! :yum:

A belated happy birthday to your brother from me!

3 Likes

Used to frequent a Greek Restaurant near Schweinfurt that gave a shot of Ouzo with every mealā€¦BEST Souvlaki and Spanakopita and Backlava ever!, Had a group of us in the private dining roomā€¦everyone at our table hated ouzo except me and 1 other guy (I was the only woman there)
So everyone passed down the Ouzoā€“The older Greek woman serving us said:
ā€˜Oh no! So much! You do that!?" then stood and watchedā€¦told me I was a ā€˜Good Greek Girlā€™ā€™ after the 2 of us each drank 5-6 shotsā€¦ I didnā€™t feel a thing until I went to stand upā€¦
Not TOTALLY hammered, but definitely felt it. Then again, Iā€™m a ā€˜shotā€™ girl- Jack Daniels, Drambuie, Bourbon, Ouzoā€¦ not so much now that Iā€™m olderā€¦but once in a while-- sippin a shotā€¦
I went back regularly for about6 monthsā€¦often aloneā€¦ the Lady always remembered meā€¦gave me a hugā€¦eventually even taught me how to make Baklava!

6 Likes

The pancakes are one of those, I didnā€™t make it but I ate it dealā€¦made this for tonightā€™s supper, something simpleā€¦and yes, I used an air fryerā€¦

18 Likes

I wasnā€™t picking on ya Phil. I just couldnā€™t believe how big the chocolate chips were :slight_smile:

The fish looks amazing, as usual. Weā€™re getting an air fryer.

3 Likes

Lemon potatoes are the best bud! One of my favourite Greek dishes.

2 Likes

I had a steak too which was very nice. But this was exceptional. Iā€™m not sure if you can tell but there are potatoes under there and the topping is like a deconstructed elote. A strange legit Mexican fries supreme. I went back for more.

16 Likes

got some beautiful walleye pieces from my local butcher :drooling_face: normally I fry them but thinking Iā€™m going to pan roast them in a lemon butter sauce :grin: mmmm

19 Likes

Happy births day Yay hooooooooo!!! :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :gift: :confetti_ball: :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :gift: :confetti_ball: :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :gift: :confetti_ball: :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :gift: :confetti_ball: :birthday:

red velvet with cheese frosting. The frigging best!!! Love you @Mrs.Paws thank you for all you do and have done you are the best wife a man could ask for.

22 Likes

Mmm, cream cheese frosting?
The best! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

O man, it was freaking awesome, so good. I had about 13 beers first and then after my movie we had cake :birthday: it was super dank holy hell. They even coated it with Hickory smoked sugar. Damn it was some kill.

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Pawsfodocaws! Have a wonderful day buddy

3 Likes

Happy birthday man.

We had a lady from Afghanistan over for dinner the other night and served a cake with buttercream frosting. She said that she used to eat it for breakfast, dip bread into it. I thought that was kind of cool.

2 Likes

Happy birthday, der guy! Hope you all had an awesome one!

1 Like